Chapter 8

Next Day...

Tazuna's house

Kakashi walked downstairs; however, everything was silent, and he grew worried. "Is everyone o..k?" Kakashi trailed off as he looked at everyone who was blushing. 

What's going on? Kakashi thought as he stepped closer. His eyes twitched when he saw Rai slowly sipping tea gracefully with Frankenstein standing behind him. When Rai put his cup down everyone except Frankenstein, Sasuke and Kakashi sighed dreamily.

Rai looked at everyone with a question mark over his head. "Hmmm..."

Kakashi's eye's twitched at the sight. How oblivious can he be?!

"Can I get you anything, master?" Frankenstein said as he looked at Rai, who was looking at his empty tea-cup. "Maybe another tea?"

Rai nodded with a blush.

Everyone sighed at the heavenly sight.

"Alright. Do you want the same flavor?"

Rai nodded.

"Very well." Frankenstein picked up the empty tea-cup and bowed. "I will be right back."

Rai nodded.

Kakashi's eyebrows twitched. It's worse than dealing with those Uchihas!

"Huh? Where's Sasuke, Naruto?" Kakashi asked the blonde.

"Huh?" Naruto looked at Kakashi. "Oh! Teme went outside after a talk with Rai last night. I saw him this morning although it was brief encounter. "

"A talk? With him?" Kakashi looked at the silent Noblesse.

"Yeah.. the strange thing was that Sasuke-kun was like a new person today." Sakura said.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi said.

"Yeah, Sakura-chan's right! Teme seemed like his eyes were opened to a new world." Naruto said. "And he was following Rai around like a lost puppy."

Kakashi's eyebrows twitched. What the hell did they talk about?!

It all happened last night...

.

Flashback

When Rai finished eating dinner, he and Frankenstein left the room. Sasuke, who wanted to ask an important question from the two, followed them. However, when he reached outside, he was stopped by a tip of what looked like a dark spear.

Frankenstein glared at Sasuke. "What do you want?"

"Frankenstein. Put your weapon away." A voice said.

"Yes, Master." Frankenstein said as he reluctantly put his weapon away. "What do you want to talk about, boy?"

Sasuke flinched slightly. Rai, who sensed the Uchiha's nervousness looked at his servant.

"Leave us, Frankenstein."

"But-"

Rai narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "Now."

"As you wish." The blonde looked at Sasuke. "If you hurt him in any way, I will kill you hehehehe..." Frankenstein chuckled darkly.

A shiver went down Sasuke's back and nodded furiously.

Rai sighed. "What do you want to talk about Sasuke?"

Sasuke looked at Rai. "Do you know anything about my clan's massacre?"

"Hmm. If I do what will you do?"

"Depends."

"Hm, will you promise on your clan's name that you will not make rash decisions?"

Sasuke agreed reluctantly. "Hn. I promise."

"Well, Frankenstein said that Uchiha Itachi was ordered to massacre the clan by order of your village." Rai looked at Sasuke. "What will you do now that you know the truth?"

Sasuke's eyes widened in disbelief. "I -"

"Remember your brother did this to keep you safe." Rai cut in.

Sasuke's breath hitched and looked down. "I don't understand. Why did he-"

Rai looked at the full moon solomnly. "Because he is your older brother. Someone I once knew said to me that because he was the eldest brother, he would protect his younger brother even if it means in the way that the youngest brother might despise him for." 

Sasuke's eyes widened as he remembered something similar.

.

"I am always going to be there for you, even if it is only as an obstacle for you to overcome, you and I have to live together, even if it means hating each other, that...is what big brothers are for..." Itachi smiled slightly.

.

Tears slid down Sasuke's cheeks. Rai hugged the ravenette tightly. "It's okay."

Sasuke hugged the Noblesse back as he sobbed.

Flashback end...

.

Kakashi sweatdropped when he looked at the Noblesse who was concentrating on the banana in his hands. Don't tell me he doesn't know how to eat that!

Rai narrowed his eyes as if he was fighting an enemy. He slowly peeled off the skin of the banana.

How can that be so graceful?! It's a fruit damn it! Kakashi shouted mentally. 

Everyone leaned in as they saw Rai slowly eating the fruit and blushed.

Rai looked at the blushing people in front of him and tilted his head to the side. Making everyone faint out of massive nosebleeds.