Chapter 13

A/N: Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to add two OC characters who are nobles. They are needed for future chapters. - Luna

Next day...

Rai's house

Rai took a sip from his tea oblivious to the Lord's stare directed at him for what seems to be hours now. The Lord was getting annoyed now since it seemed the ravenette was utterly unaware of his actions.

Azriel looked at them, amused. It seemed his little brother could still be oblivious. He really didn't know where he got that from. Since none of them in their families were like that. Rai was the only one who was always silent and spoke little when needed.

"So...Raizel." The Lord spoke up.

Rai looked at the Lord with curious eyes.

The Lord looked at Rai with a grim face which confused them all. "Are you interested in my daughter?"

Frankenstein's smile started twitching while his eye twitched. Meanwhile, as expected from Rai, a question mark appeared over his head. "She is a good leader to the nobles. You must be proud."

Azriel sweatdropped and facepalmed. He's so pure it hurts.

The Lord slumped. It was obvious Rai didn't understand the innuendo in his question. How the hell should he get this oblivious innocent Noblesse together with his lovely daughter? He sighed.

Frankenstein smirked at the blonde. "Oh, dear. You look upset, Lord." He said with a sympathetic expression. "Shall I throw you in the lake to get freshened up? I've heard it does wonders. Although maybe acid lake is better suited to you than water." He said while smiling.

Azriel sweatdropped while Rai sighed.

Lord's eye twitched and glared at the mad scientist. "What did you say peacock?" He growled while smiling.

A tick mark formed on Frankentsien's temple. "Ohoho have you gone deaf, blondie?"

Sparks flew between their eyes as the other two ravenette watched their antics.

Azriel glanced at his brother. "Shouldn't you be participating in that exam thing going on now?"

Rai glanced at his brother and nodded.

Azriel sighed. "So why are you here, otouto?"

Rai tilted his head to the side. "The Hokage said I'm not required to participate as my abilities are different from theirs. So, therefore, there is no need to compete. However, if something disrupts the village, I should stop them."

Azriel looked at his brother proudly and wiped a tear from his eye. "I'm so proud. You spoke more than usual."

Rai looked at his brother, confused. On the other side, Frankenstein and Lord bickered with each other like children.

Suddenly Azriel's eyes widened a bit and looked out of the window. What is this familiar presence?

Rai frowned as he looked out of the window as well. Why do I have a bad feeling?

.

Unknown Location

In the outskirts of Fire Country, two figures stood in front of each other. One was a tall young man with aristocratic appearance and clothes. However, the trait that stood out most was his crimson eyes and raven hair. On the other side, was a man with brown hair and brown eyes dressed in simple clothes.

"Is this the bloodstone?" The ravenette said in a cold voice, asked as he looked at the small crimson stone in the brunette's hand.

The brunette nodded at the ravenette's question. "Yes, My Lord. If I may be so bold, when are you going to meet them?"

Crimson eyes sparkled with mischief. "I shall see you soon. Raizel, Azriel." The young man chuckled as his crimson eyes glowed with power.