Chapter 9

Outside Tazuna's house...

Rai and Frankenstein looked at the blonde man in front of him with disbelief.

"How are you alive?!" Frankenstein said as he pointed the smiling blonde.

"Oh my, why are you so angry peacock."

A tick mark appeared on Frankenstein's temple

A tick mark appeared on Frankenstein's temple. "Who are you calling peacock, bastard?!"

"It's good to see you again, Raizel." The blonde said completely ignoring Frankenstein.

Rai nodded.

The blonde sighed. "It seems you are still not talking enough Raizel."

"How are you alive, Lord?" Raizel said.

"Ah, so you do talk!" Lord said.

Frankenstein's eyebrows twitched at the blond's actions.

Rai looked at the Lord with confusion.

The Lord sweatdropped. "Never mind."

"Hmm..."

"Anyway, to be honest, I don't know how I got here."

Frankenstein frowned. "What do you mean?"

The Lord looked at the blonde. "Well, one minute I was in the afterlife spending my time as always, and then suddenly I am transported here."

"How strange." Frankenstein said.

"Why is it strange?" The Lord said curiously.

"Well, something similar happened to master and me."

Rai nodded.

The Lord's frown deepened. "I see. Well if anyone who should have a grudge against us it would be you peacock." He laughed. "Besides Rai is..." The Lord trailed off looking for the best word to describe Rai's personality. "Too unique to have a grudge against so that leaves you. Ahaha."

Frankenstein's eyebrows twitched and started shaking from anger. "I liked you better when you were dead."

Lightning appeared between the two blondes' eyes.

"Frankenstein." Rai said interrupting the two from their glaring contest.

"Yes, master?" Frankenstein smiled 'innocently'.

"The children are on the bridge. We should help them."

Frankenstein sighed. "Very well."

Rai nodded and started walking away; however, he was stopped by Frankenstein.

"It's this way master." Frankenstein pointed at the other way.

Rai blushed and nodded before following the blond.

He's still bad at directions I see. The Lord sweatdropped.

"I'm coming too~!" The Lord of the Nobles chirped.

Frankenstein's eyebrows twitched. Sometimes I want to kill him slowly and painfully with my dark spear.

.

.

On the bridge...

The scene that the trio arrived was Sasuke' dead' and with an almost dead Zabuza and Haku.

Before Kakashi could kill Zabuza with his Chidori, he was stopped by Frankenstein. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I still have some questions for him." Frankenstein said as he smiled sadistically at the missing-nin. Everyone looked at the missing-nin with pity.

I feel bad for him. May he be alive at the end of his talk. Everyone thought sympathetically.

"Well Well, what do we have here. You are on your last legs so-called demon of the mist." A disgusting voice said.

Everyone turned around and looked at the man.

Gato looked at the women with lust filled eyes. "Kill them all and leave the women we can have some fun with them later."

Gato's men shouted in agreement.

Rai glared coldly at the men—especially Gato.

"Someone like you does not deserve to live." Rai said coldly. "Kneel."

Gato and his men fell down to their knees, kneeling before the Noblesse.

"What did you do bastard?" Gato said as he slowly looked up and saw Rai standing in front of him.

Rai ignored him and touched the blood on his cheek. "Your sins...shall be paid by blood."

To the surprise of everyone except The Lord and Frankenstein, a blood tornado surrounded Gato and his men killing them instantly.

Rai looked stoically at Zabuza and Haku and nodded. The duo sweatdropped at his actions.

Is he an Uchiha or something? Zabuza thought as his eyebrows twitched. Although he is too oblivious to be one.

Suddenly a sound of slow clap interrupted them. Everyone looked towards the source. To their surprise, someone exactly the same as Rai was standing in front of them.

Rai, Frankenstein, and the Lord looked at the ravenette man in front of him with shocked expressions.

Frankenstein looked at the man with disbelief. "Impossible. You died."

The man ignored Frankenstein's comment and looked at Rai.

"Haven't you ever wondered why you never have to use your life force for your powers anymore? Have you not wondered why no matter how much you use them, it will not shorten your lifespan?" The figure said while smirking. "It's quite simple, actually. I was the one who did it. Remember when we were kids, I said I would help you from the shadows? This is me doing that."

"How?" Rai whispered.

"How? That's not what's important at the moment, Raizel. Are you not going to greet me like old times...otouto?"

"Aniki." Rai said as a tear went down his cheek.