Chapter 7

Wave Country - With Rai and Frankenstein

"I will find out what has happened." Frankenstein said.

"Thank you, Frankenstein." Rai smiled.

Frankenstein bowed. "You are welcome, Master."

"It's time to head back." Rai said and started walking towards Tazuna's house; however, he stopped and looked towards the dark alleyway.

"Master?" Frankenstein said.

Rai stared at the dark alleyway in front of him.

"Is something the matter?" Frankenstein said.

Rai silently walked towards the darkness. Frankenstein grew worried as minutes passed by. He took out his dark spear and went towards where Rai disappeared.

"I will kill you fiend for..." Frankenstein glared at the huge shadow in front of Rai and lunged; however, he stopped when he saw who the shadow belonged to. "A...dog?" Frankenstein said as his eyebrows twitched.

Rai looked at Frankenstein with a question mark. "Why have you taken out your weapon Frankenstein?"

Frankenstein's eyebrows twitched and put away his dark spear. "It is nothing. More importantly, Master, why is that mutt in your arms?" He said as he glared at the dog in Rai's arms.

Rai tilted his head to the side. "He was alone."

"Yes because he's a street dog." Frankenstein deadpanned, and the dog whined.

Rai looked at his servant with confusion.

Frankenstein sighed. "Nevermind." He said and took the dog from his Master's arms. He glared at it, however, when he noticed Rai looking at him, he smiled innocently. "Well, shall we head back? I will take care of this mu-dog."

Rai nodded and walked away.

.

Tazuna's house

The door slowly opened, and two figures along with a dog entered the house.

"Hm?" Kakashi looked up from his precious book and looked at Frankenstein and Rai. "Oh you're back and...you have a dog...why do you have a dog with you?" Kakashi said hesitantly.

"Don't ask." Frankenstein growled as his eyebrows twitched.

"H-Hai!" Kakashi flinched at the blonde's glare.

"Hm..." Rai looked at his servant. "Why are you angry Frankenstein?"

Frankenstein flinched and looked at Rai with a forced smile. "I am not angry I'm smiling."

Yeah but that smile is not normal! It's a yandere smile! Everyone except Rai thought.

Rai nodded. "I see."

No way! He believed it?! everyone looked at Rai shocked.

.

.

Flashback - Many Many Years Ago...

"Are we making a promise Raizel?" A 4-year-old boy said as he looked at the ravenette.

Rai nodded. "Yes. Promise me you'll stay with me?"

The boy smiled. "Of course. After all, you can't handle all that power that comes with being the Noblesse so I will help you. Just like what the Chinese humans say I will be the balance like Yin and yang!

"I see...Yin and Yang." Rai nodded thoughtfully.

The boy sweatdropped. "You don't have to think too hard!"

Rai looked up at the boy. "Why not?"

The boy sighed. "Nevermind. I will always help you from the shadows."

"Then I will help you too from the light!" Rai smiled.

The boy chuckled. "I wouldn't have it any other way Raizel."

Present Day...

Rai slowly opened his eyes, and a tear went down his eyes. "I miss you. Even if you don't forgive me, I will always consider you my Yin."

.

At the same time - Somewhere in the Wave Country...

"Soon I'll let you know the real reason I have brought you here Cadis Etrama Di Raziel." A silky deep voice said. "After all, it has been years since we last met each other. I can't wait to meet you again..." the figure chuckled.