Prolouge

-Mark's POV-

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and on behalf of Sean, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the overwhelming amount of love we have received about the wedding. Jack will be making his own video, but since Mr. Sleep is for the Weak is still snoring away, I'm going to tell you guys first."

I grab a small amount of confetti from my desk and throw it up into the air. It falls in clumps onto my desk. My keyboard is ruined along with my coffee.

This was a bad idea.

"Well," I sighed, looking back into the camera. "That...was a poor choice. Anyway, we're going on our honeymoon! That's right! We are taking an entire month off to just relax and unwind. We'll be setting up gameplays for you guys to watch while we're away. There will also be videos on our vacation that we will upload when we can."

I smiled as glanced down at my wedding band. The blue diamonds shimmered in the morning light, but they were nothing compared to him. I lifted up my left hand and showed it to the camera.

"It is partly because of you guys that Sean and I met and..well, ended up getting married. Our communities are crazy, but we love each and every one of you. Thank you for everything that you do, and for caring about us and each other. Please keep an eye out on our Twitter and Instagram pages to find out where we are headed. I'll see you in the next video. Buh-bye!!"

It was sloppy and mushy but it was honest. That was what I wanted, and with a few well placed edits it was posted to YouTube. Within another few minutes I had it posted, and checked for the time. Still way too early for Jack to even consider getting up. Our routine hadn't change since the wedding, with me finding a way to wiggle out his death grip to work in the morning. He would grunt as he wrapped himself up in a blanket cocoon and I'd snuggle back up with him after my early morning run and shower.

Opening up the bedroom door I couldn't help but smile. He was stretched out like an Irish version of a bear rug on the bed. His arms and legs all in different directions and his snores long and loud. The way his pale skin shimmered in the morning sun was breathtaking, and I crawled in between his opened legs and began to press kisses onto the soft curves of his hips.

He groaned sleepily as he began to slowly wake up to my touch. His slender fingers reaching lazily towards the top of my head to pull my hair. The sounds from his lips were spurring me onwards to continue the gentle nibbles from his hips to his naked belly.

"Whatever I did to deserve this," he mumbled, still with his eyes closed. "Remind me to do much more of it."

I chuckled as I grabbed his left hand in mine, and enjoyed the way our wedding bands clinked together like music. His breathing was hitched as I moved my mouth further down to reach his member, and enjoyed how hard he was already.

"Want me to help you with your morning problem?" I whispered.

"What do ya think?" he grunted back.

I chuckled again as I began to grab at his hips. He moaned as I placed him into my mouth. There were moments like this that I recalled where we came from. The long time that it took to realize that we loved each other. The gentle flirting that became something more. The way his giggle was the only thing that I wished for at the end of a exhausting day. How much his accent changed when he was sleepy or full of Jack Daniels, or how much his gorgeous blue eyes twinkled when he had a great idea.

Or how my name sounded on his lips when he was so close to climaxing.

"Mark," he groaned, and I hummed as I continued to enjoy making him squirm. "I'm...fuck..."

He twitched as he fell and I held onto him tightly. He bucked, but I was just able to keep him grounded enough to feel him melt into the bedsheets.

"Top of the morning, to ya laddie," I smirked as he raised his dazed eyes to meet mine.

He giggled and I was home again. Then in an instant we were kissing and I didn't care that we needed to finalize our plans for the honeymoon, or that I really needed to start working on breakfast. That's what being in love with him did to me. He made me stop and pause and just be there.

"You are without a doubt the best person to wake up too," he sighed. His smile was still slightly sleepy, but his bright eyes were completely looking into my heart.

"Just saying that because I give a bad ass blow job."

He shrugged. "That's just a bonus, but I think I'll keep you around."