Testing out the Mattress

-Jack's POV-

Mark's ass has always been one of his best features. Not as amazing as his face, of course, but still I am in awe of how round and firm it always was. Always. Like as dependably wonderful like a sunset, or my first cup of coffee. 

"Bright Eyes?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Hmm?"

"You're going to leave bruises with how tightly you're grabbing my ass."

I pulled away from the kiss, and shuddered at the way he was looking at me. In that deep way that made you know that you were about to not be just fucked, but ravished within an inch of your life, and you're going to love every minute of it. I shuddered again. 

"You got a problem with me groping you," I chuckled, enjoying the smile I got in return. "Then you need to stop being so god damned hot."

He smirked as I felt his hands cup each one of my ass cheeks and give them a squeeze. I yelped in surprise, and he laughed, then pressed his lips back onto mine. I already could feel the heat pooling around my stomach and into my groin. An electrical buzz that even now, was still as steady and strong as the first time we made love in what was back them only his bed. Speaking of beds, holy hell we need to get there fast. 

As if he could read my mind he turned me around so that my back was facing the huge mattress. Then slowly we made our way there. He kept a firm hold onto my waist to make sure that I didn't fall over, almost refusing to break our latest kiss as the back of my legs softly hit the end of the bed. I fell backwards with him on top of me, straddling my hips as each kiss rolled into yet another kiss. Then another. Then another.

I fumbled for the zipper of his jeans and undid his fly. He groaned into my mouth, encouraging me along. His own hands tangled in my hair and pulling just enough to make my skin burn with wanting him. My palms slide up and down the bare skin of his ass again, the smoothness still making my head spin. How in the hell did this beautiful creature get to be mine?

"I could ask the same question about you, Bright Eyes," he muttered.

Well shit, I must have said that last part out loud. 

He pulled at my shirt and I lifted up so that he could remove it, the moaned when his mouth went straight to my right nipple and licked. My hips gave a small thrust forward, and met his own growing length. My pants were next to be grabbed at and pulled down, leaving me completely naked and him with just a shirt and socks.

"You going to let me see that stunning chest," I moaned, shuffling the both of us further up the bed, "or are you going to make me beg for it?"

He quirked an eyebrow, and I giggled. 

"Please...I want to see you."

He chuckled and then sat up, still with one knee on either side of my hips. Then slowly as he could, he pulled off his shirt and tossed it off to the right. Some sort of rush of heat hit my body and brain at the same time, and I'm pretty sure that I grabbed him by the left arm and pulled him back on top of me. I might have pulled a muscle with the shocked sound that he made. 

Fuck it. He'll heal. Right now I want him inside me so bad that I might actually start crying. 

"Babe," he moaned. "We..got to get - "

"Small bag," I sighed. "In the larger suitcase. Has everything we need." 

I grunted as he got up, the bed shifted with his weight, then before I could even begin to miss him he was back. The familiar sound of a tube was opened and then my legs were grabbed and placed over each of his broad shoulders. I sighed, not knowing what else to do as I waited for the smooth gel to be gently placed around my entrance. It always amazed me how every single time he was so carefully. We have had sex hundreds and hundreds of times, but each time he made sure that I was okay. 

"I love you so much," I said, my fingers running through his hair as he started to prep me. First the warm feeling of an index finger began to flex inside of me, and then the soft kisses on my inner thighs. "Fuck."

The was a vibration of him chuckling as he added a second finger, and my mind was already lost in the feeling. He knew my body better than I did. 

"Oh..."

I hissed, and another finger was added, and the gentle pressure was now a raging fire. I pressed against his hand to let him know that I was ready. My mouth had stopped making actual words apparently.

"Sean..."

I will never get used to how my name sounds when he says it. Low and rich that it gave me goosebumps each and every time. He adjusted himself so that he is over me again, and then finally he pushed inside, and I screamed. 

Our hips collided as he started to thrust, with my hands grabbing at his forearms as he slightly changed his angle to hit me in just the right spot. I screamed again, not giving a damn who heard me. It was just me and him, in a beautiful suite in Japan. The world around us might have frozen in place, but at the moment I didn't care. I just wanted us. Nothing but us. 

For a while, we were like this. Hands and lips everywhere that we could touch and sweaty as we drove ourselves closer to coming. He groaned, brown eyes rolling back as he sent another wave of pleasure through me. I was so close.

"I'm gonna come," I moaned, and then I did. Stars were pressing my closed eyes and I could feel myself tighten around he. He groaned too, with his hips stuttering to a stop. Then we both exhaled, and he shifted so that we were apart, laying side by side. 

"So, just give me about ten minutes to get a nap in, and I'm all about round number two," I yawned, snuggling up into his chest. 

"That sounds like an excellent plan."