Arrival in Tokyo

-Mark's POV-

The fasten seatbelts chimed loud enough to startle me awake, but it did nothing for Jack. I swear that he could sleep through anything. Even if we ended up crashing into the ocean and had to swim to shore he wouldn't wake up until we had been floating for hours. Probably he'd wake up bleary-eyed and wondering when we had a salt water pool.

The landing was fairly smooth considering the wind, or at least the pilot felt the need to remark about this, and only when people around us began to jostle in their seats did I finally rub my new husband's shoulder. He yawned widely and opened up his amazing blue eyes. Just the faintest confusion fluttered across his face until he remembered where we were. 

"Oh, right," he mumbled. "I'm fucking you in a different country..."

That did not help me wanting to get to our hotel faster.

"First off, you've done that already, and two, Sean...are you trying to get me hot and bothered?"

He tilted his head with his chin down, and fluttered his lashes in just the way that made my groin twitch. Then he winked at me. 

He. Fucking. Winked. At. Me.

Adjusting my pants just enough to make sure that no one knew how happy that I was to be on the ground, we moved quickly to get our carry on bags and head out to the main lobby area. Luckily we had been able to have most of the checks done before we left, so we got to the baggage area fast. Tokyo, Japan was surrounding us at all angles, and I could already tell that Jack was loving every minute of it. Now with a large nap behind him and the smell of delicious food coming at us in all angles, I could tell what he wanted before he turned and opened his mouth.

"Yes, we have plenty of time before we need to get to the hotel for..." I looked at my watch and stared at the time. "Breakfast I think? I have no clue of what is happening right now with my internal clock."

Jack rolled his eyes and gave me what I am really sure was a patronizing pat on the shoulder. Then with a small giggle he pointed towards the baggage claim area.

"Let's grab our suitcases first, and then get some food. Then after that we head to the hotel and work off the calories."

He winked again and I shuddered. This is going to be a great first day of our honeymoon. Absolutely. We flagged down a taxi cab after getting large bowls of ramen dishes that were way too expensive, but it didn't matter. The puffed up cheeks of the most wonderful person in the world munching happily and grabbing a hold of my knee under the table made every penny of it worth it. The cab driver tried his best to make small talk as we headed towards the hotel. His English was very good, and mentioned that he learned a lot of it by watching American television, though he changed the subject when Jack asked which shows.

As far as the hotel it was bright and inviting, with smiling people stopping you every few feet to ask you how everything was. Jack did most of the talking while I stayed back by a few feet. It was just one of the reasons why I loved him so much, even before we started dating. Jack could be almost painfully shy at times, but if anyone wanted to say hello, regardless if just being friendly or a gushing fan, Jack would always give them a kind word, or pose for a picture. He was just a overall nice person, and nowadays that is more rare than you think. 

"Sorry, got caught up in the conversation," he said as he gave me an apologetic smile. 

I smiled back, and placed a small kiss on his forehead. 

"Never apologize for being you. I forbid it."

His eyebrows arched up in mock surprise.

"Well, yes of course, Mr. Fischbach. I promise that it won't happen again."

I stared at him, and he stared back. Then we both broke out in laughter.

Once we got to our room I waited to watch the shock appear on Jack's face. The large bed was near a huge set of floor to ceiling windows, and it looked over Tokyo. The view was extraordinary. Then the soft couches in the living room area, and the large jacuzzi tub. There was a small squeak that I was certain belonged to him, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

"Holy Christ, this place is amazing."

It seemed like he said that more to himself than to me, but I nodded anyway. Again, it was expensive, but it was worth it. In every single way possible.

"So, you want to stay in here for a while, or see a few sites before it gets too - "

"What do you think?" he whispered, his blue eyes hooded as he moved back to me and placed his hands on my ass and squeezed.

Yes. This is going to be an amazing first day.