5- First Day Pt.3

Mel's POV-

Jessica: "Yea, let me introduce you guys to each other" she taps the mans shoulder so he turns around.

Jessica: "Melissa, this is Chris Wood."

Many thoughts ran through my mind all at once, that I didn't notice him sticking out his hand to shake mine. I finally snap out of my trance and go to shake his hand. 

Chris: "Nice to meet you ... Again."

Jessica: "What do you mean 'Again'" she asks

Chris: "Oh, well yesterday we went to the same Karaoke Bar and we actually met." he replies

Jessica: "Melissa, you must've been so confused to see him right now since you didn't know who Kara's love interest would be." she says as she chuckles.

Mel: "Yea"

Jessica then leaves them two alone.

Mel: "So ..... I know this might be awkward because of last night, I don't even really remember what happened and just so you know whatever did happen, doesn't mean I'm like super interested in you or something like that." I noticed that I was rambling and so did he.

Chris: "You don't have to explain anything, I know you don't have feelings for me and for the record I don't have feeling for you either. Also nothing but a kiss happened, well a couple of them, but don't worry. Also, I actually am probably going to get back with my ex-girlfriend."

Mel: "Well now you're the one who is rambling." I say jokingly and while smiling with my eyes

Chris: "Yea, sorry"

Mel: "Well, if you want I can show you around the studio/set."

Chris: "That sounds great, thanks"

Mel: "Lets go"I say smiling at him.

---12:05 pm---

By now the whole cast has probably arrived.

Chris and I arrive back to the meeting room and she sees Chyler, Jeremy, Mechad, and David all talking and eating the donuts I brought for them. 

Chy: "Mel! *she then whispers* is this the guy from the bar last night."

Mel: "Chy! And yes but this is Chris Wood, he will be playing Kara's love interest." I say to everyone while he moves forward, smiles and waves to everyone.

Chris: "Hey, as Melissa said I'm Chris and I hope we can all be friends."

Mel: "You don't have to call me Melissa, you can call me Mel"

Chris: "Okay" he says as he smiles at me

Jeremy: "Well, you can trust that you will be feeling right at home here." Jeremy then leads Chris to the other boys.

Chy: "So, explain..."

Mel: "Explain what" I say pretending not to know what she is talking about.

Chy: "You know what I mean ... Chris"

Mel: "Fine" I then tell Chyler the whole story.

Chy: "Wow, I did not expect this world to be that small, but to be honest he is pretty cute and I can see the way you look at him."

Mel: "What are you talking about, I don't like him." I say denying what she said.

Chy: "I never said you did but do you."

Mel: "Even if I did, he got back with his ex-girlfriend, well now girlfriend."

Chy: "Well, that's too bad."

[They read the scripts and eventually they also meet the other new characters. It has been about 6 hours and now everyone is going to leave. Mel had asked some of the cast if they wanted to go out for dinner. They all say something like "Sorry, I can't, I'm busy" but she gets it. She then asks Chris.]

Mel: "Hey, Chris do you want to go out for dinner, I asked the others but they said they couldn't."

Chris: "Sorry, Mel, I have a date with my ...I guess... girlfriend." he says

Mel: "Oh, it is okay."

Chris: "Bye"

Mel: "Bye" I say while I wave and I'm a little upset.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoy.