7- Chris and Mel talk

---October 1, 2016---

Chris's POV-

Hanna and I are doing great and all except the fact that we always fight. I don't know why, but does this make our relationship worse than I thought it was? Other than that, I also don't know why Mel doesn't want to be my friend? Is it because of something I did? I know Mel is getting divorced but I still don't know the story behind it, maybe I remember her of something bad. All I know is that her birthday is soon but will she invite me to whatever she is going to do? Anyways I have to get ready for work, it is 7:30 am and I have to be in the studio in an hour. I take a quick shower and I will eat something at the studio. I say goodbye to Hanna which hasn't found any work yet and seems to hate living in Vancouver.

I get to the studio and it seems that Mel is the only one there. 

Mel: "Hey Chris, what are you doing here?"

Chris: "Hey, they told me to come here earlier to prepare for a scene,"

Mel: "Well, they told me the exact same thing."

Jessica: "Hey guys, change of plans, we need to shoot a scene with only you two guys in it."

Mel and I both say "Okay"

---After shooting the scene---

Mel: "Hey, Chris my birthday is on Tuesday and since it is my birthday, they are giving us a half day. I was wondering if you wanted to come.

Chris: "Well, where is it and what are we doing?"

Mel: "It is going to be at the bar that we met at, I am renting the place for the night. If you want you can bring Hanna with you." 

Chris: "I'll be there but Hanna is going out of town that week."

Mel: "Okay" (Mel is secretly happy)

[The rest of the filming day passes and it is now time to leave.]

Mel's POV-

I get into my car and drive home. When I get in, I immediately hear Farley running towards me. I change into my pajamas, get myself some ice cream, sit down on my couch and start to watch The Vampire Diaries (the only reason really that I started watching was because I heard Chris was in it). I ended up falling asleep on the couch and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I see it is Chris calling me, of course I pick up.

Mel: "Hello"

Mel: "Hello, HELLO!" I start to get worried

Chris: "Hi, Mel sorry my phone must've accidentally called you I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" he asks

Mel: "Yea, but it is fine actually thanks, if you didn't call I would've slept on the couch throughout the night." I say chuckling

Chris: He the chuckles "Well, good night."

Mel: "Okay, good night."

I go to bed and then I fall asleep. When I wake up to the sun shining through my window. Today we don't have to go to the studio so Chyler and I are going to go shopping for party supplies and for outfits for my birthday. Before I get ready to go, I eat some breakfast. I take a shower and put on some comfy but presentable clothes. 

---1 hour later---

Chyler and I are at the mall and we first go t buy out outfits. I chose a plain black dress and dark red bomber jacket with dark red chunk sole/ heels high heels. We then go to buy the party decorations/ supplies. (The bar is closed this week because the owner is out of town and Mel rented it out for Tuesday and she is able to go in early to decorate.) After we bought the stuff, we go to the Karaoke Bar to decorate, we see if any of the boys have time to help move the heavy tables. All of them are busy but I try to call Chris. He doesn't pick up which makes me a little sad, but we continue to decorate. 

It is now 6:15 pm so Chyler and I go eat before we finished decorating. We go to a new Mexican restaurant. [Chyler has been there before but Mel hasn't.] We wait to go to our table when Chyler notices Chris leaving the restaurant with Hanna. She taps me on the shoulder....

Chy: "3 o'clock"

At first I'm confused but then I turn to see them holding hands while Chris goes to give her a kiss. This kind of makes me jealous but again what can I do. Then I see that Hanna noticed me looking at them and pointed at me. Chris looks over and starts to come my way. We then say "Hello"to each other, but Chyler and I get called to our table. After dinner, Chyler and I go back to the bar and we continue to decorate.

Author's Note:

If you guys are craving Melwood, don't worry because it will come soon. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. :) I will post the next chapter on Wednesday. I decided to post this part too because the one before was really short.