Chapter One

**I re-read what I wrote and realized there were TONS of mistakes. I'm dyslexic guys so Sometimes I don't realize how many mistakes I make. I fixed them though!**

Chapter One

Scott's POV

"Let me  go!" I yelled struggling to get free. I was pinned against the wall of my room as my boyfriend grabbed my chin roughly and kissed me. "You're hurting me Alex!" I was strong but Alex was stronger as he pulled me forward and threw me on my bed jumping on top of me. "You like it rough!" Alex sneered in my ear as he held my arms above my head. He went in to kiss me more and I turned my head trying to avoid Alex's lips. "Please...Alex stop." My voice was nothing but a small whimper. I was helpless. This is how it always went with us. Alex always got what he wanted from me. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. Finally I screamed, "HELP!" Hoping someone would hear me. My screams were stopped by Alex's big hand clamping around my mouth. I continued to struggle to no avail. Suddenly I heard the front door to the apartment open and I tried to scream through Alex's hand. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I saw Mitch hear the struggle and run into the room grabbing Alex's shirt and throwing him to the floor. "Get out or I'll call the police!" Mitch screamed at Alex while rasing his phone. Alex stood up and took a step towards Mitch who held his ground. Alex smiled and then looked over at me. I shook when he spoke. "This isn't over." He sneered walking out of the room. Mitch stood still watching him walk out of the apartment. He ran to the door and locked it before running back into my bedroom and jumping on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I immediatly fell apart in Mitch's arms. 

Mitch's POV

I parked my car in the parking lot of my aparmtnet building. I noticed Alex's car parked next to Scott's. "Great, Alex is here." I said to myself rolling my eyes. I didn't like him. He didn't treat Scott right. He seemed to always be mad at Scott for something and he always made Scott seem miserable. Scott deserved better. I walked up to the apartment. "Hey Mitch." I turned to see our neighbor Lauren who looked as if she had just goten home from a workout. She had a maroon sports bag sitting next to her. She was small with very curly brown hair. I smiled. "Hey Lauren how's it going?" I asked before putting my key in the front door. "It's good. How's Scott?" She asked holding her door open with her foot. "He's good." I said nodding my head. She smiled and nodded.

"Awesome. Well have a good day." She said and waved before picking up her bag and walking through her door.

"You too." I answered smiling. As her door closed I turned the key and opened the door to my apartment. I closed the door and instantly heard struggling coming from Scott's room. I looked over and saw Alex on top of Scott. To anyone else it woudv'e looked like they were just having fun with eachother but something inside me threw up a red flag. Then I made eye contact with Scott and saw the tears streaming down his crystal blue eyes. I snapped and ran into the room grabbing Alex with pur adrenaline throwing him to the floor with all my strength. "Get out or I'll call the police!" I screamed raising up my phone hoping he would just beleive me and leave. This man was almost twice my size and definately a lot stronger than me and he could easily kill me if he wanted to. He stood up and took a step towards me but I stood my ground. I think it was because I was so mad. I'm not a violent person and I usualy avoid fights but what I saw made me snap into this completely different person. He looked over at Scott and smiled. "This isn't over." He sneered and then turned and walked out of the apartment. I ran over to the door and locked it and then ran back to Scott's room. I jumped on his bed and threw my arms around him and he imediatly started sobbing in my arms. He was shaking with fear which broke my heart. "Shh, it's ok Scott, I'm here. You're safe now." I whispered and rocked him back and forth. Then I realized I was shaking too, probably from the adrenaline. Finally his sobs quieted and his breathing slowed. He sat up and looked at me with those sad pools of blue. "Thank you Mitch, you save me." He said sniffing a little. " I smiled and pushed a peice of blonde hair out of his face.