Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Mitch's POV

Scott unlocked our door and we both walked into the dark apartment. Without bothering to turn on the light I walked through the hallway towards the bathroom. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and suddenly I felt a sharp, stinging pain to the back of my head and I dropped to the floor, my vision blurred. Everything went dark.

I awoke to a muffled whimper and slowly opened my eyes. I tried to rub my face with my hands only to find that they were secured tightly behind my back. I struggled against the ropes yelling out in pain as they dug into my skin. Panicing I quickly looked around the room for Scott and there he was, pinned to the floor. Alex sat on top of him with a hand clamped around Scott's mouth. "Shh, calm down babe." Alex said calmly. Tears streamed down Scott's face and he looked at Alex with fear in his eyes. "Get off him you bastard!" I tried to sound authoritative but I sounded groggy instead.

"Shut up bitch!" I recognized that voice and looked up to see Ryan standing over me. He put his foot on my chest pressing down slightly. I grunted and looked back at Scott. "Now, you promise you won't scream?" Alex asked Scott. Scott nodded and Alex removed his hand from Scott's mouth and pinned his arms to his side. "Please Alex, please...don't..." Scott choked out through sobs. I closed my eyes as my own tears began to fall. "Scott baby, I wouldn't have to do this if Mitch here and that bitch Lauren hadn't gotten in the way of our love." Alex kissed Scott on the cheek. I tried to move and Ryan pushed down harder on my chest. "I'm sorry Alex, please..." Scott tried to reason. Ryan bent down and got in my face. "You're going to pay for what you did to me." He growled in my ear.

Scott's POV

I looked over at Mitch and saw his tears as he lay on the floor. Ryan punched him in the stomach hard and Mitch gagged and coughed for air. "Stop!" Alex yelled at Ryan who looked up with confusion. "Dude he kicked me in the balls!" He said throwing up his hands.

"I know and you'll get to hurt him, just not yet." Alex replied turning back to me. He leaned down for a kiss and I turned my head away trying to move my arms. He tightened his grip on me and kissed my neck. "You don't have to do this!" I begged and he simply laughed. I struggled harder and he dug his nails into my arms. I winced and squeezed my eyes shut. "Now there's one person who's missing. Where's Lauren? We know she's not home." Alex asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't know where she is. Please Alex you can have me, just don't hurt Mitch or Lauren." I sobbed and looked at Mitch's scared eyes. Alex laughed and slapped me accrossed the face.

"Of course I can have you! But I have unfinished business with that bitch!" Alex yelled. "Now tell me where she is!"  He hit me again harder and I cried out but did not answer him. I felt blood run from my nose and he hit me again. "STOP!" He doesn't know where she is!" Mitch yelled through his own tears. Alex shot him a death glare and then looked back at me. He stood up and kicked me in the stomach and sneered. I laid there crying and holding my midsection trying to catch my breath. Alex paced back and forth fuming with anger. I knew I had to try something. I glanced at Ryan who had his focus on Mitch and turning back to Alex I saw his back turned to me mumbling to himself. I shot up and grabbed Alex around his neck with my arm holding as tight as I could. I didn't even really know what I was doing but I held on for dear life as Alex struggled. Ryan ran to us and grabbed me throwing me back. I lost my grip and stumbled into the wall.  I looked up in time to see Ryan come at me with a punch. Remembering what Lauren taught me I ducked around his punch and swept my arm acrossed his chest and locked my knee behind his. I threw him down and was about to punch him when Alex was back. He was faster than me and punched me hard acrossed the jaw. I went down hard and the last thing I saw was Mitch's eyes before I blacked out.