Prologue

Lexi's POV

I woke up suddenly one night after hearing Harry scream. I thought I may be hearing things but, sure enough, another scream was heard. I ran out of my room and down the hall to where Harry's room was to find him covered in sweat and vigourously tossing and turning. Mum and Dad were woken up from the screaming as well and were right behind me, just as concerned.

As I ran up to Harry, I shook him softly to wake him. He was still in his nightmare.

"Harry! Harry, wake up! It's just a nightmare!" I comfort him as he wakes up.

"Are you ok, Harry?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, can I talk to Lexi please?" Harry asked. Mum and Dad nodded before leaving the room and going back to their room. After my parents had left, I turned back to Harry who looked quite shaken.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I asked, rubbing his arm.

"I had this 'vision' where this man was killed after he overheard Voldemort's plans," I gasped in shock.

"Do you know who the man was?"

"I don't know,"

"Who were talking about Voldemort's plans?"

"Wormtail, Barty Crouch Jr and Voldemort, himself,"

"Pettigrew was there?" 

"Yeah,"

"Well, it's okay, Harry. You're safe here. Let's go have breakfast,"

Harry nodded and we went downstairs to eat breakfast where a ton of vampires were comforting him after hearing his screams. Most of the vampires creeped me out. My grandparents are nice and uncle Emmett is hilarious, but the rest of them are a bit weird. Grandpa Edward especially creeped me out as he looked exactly like Cedric, just paler and with golden eyes. It was strange...

Later as we were playing soccer, I managed to trip over the ball and sprain my ankle. As I clutched it in pain, one of the other vampires came over instantly and said he was a doctor. He was my great-grandpa and he looked to be only in his mid twenties. He said his name was Carlisle.

I was reluctant to let him touch me as he's a vampire and my ankle will heal in a matter of minutes, but he wanted to check if there were any breaks. After saying my ankle was fine, Harry placed my arm around his shoulder and helped me walk inside where Mum had a bag of ice ready. Since I couldn't play soccer, I sat on the couch and played Skyrim while uncle Emmett watched me. Usually when people saw me playing Skyrim they'd say I shouldn't be playing it because it's way too violent, but Emmett never said anything except cheer when I decapitated someone.

The Cullens, soon after, announced that they were moving back to Forks. I could tell Dad wasn't very happy.