Chapter 10

Lexi POV

"The trophy was a portkey?" Cedric asked no one in particular.

Suddenly, my scar started burning and I started shaking.

"This must be the graveyard Harry mentioned," I wondered.

"Lexi, what's going on? Why are you shaking like that?"

"Cedric, we need to go. Now. Get the Cup,"

Two figures stepped out of the shadows.

"Not so fast," a small voice said.

Voldemort.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric demanded. He stepped in front of me, protecting me.

"Cedric, I told you to get the Cup!" I whispered to him. He ignored and continued stabbing daggers at the two people with his eyes.

"Wormtail," So, Wormtail's with him, "Kill the boy,"

"No!"

"Avada Kedavra!" Green light shot out of Wormtail's wand and hit Cedric in the blink of an eye. Cedric was flown back, landing on the ground, dead. 

"Cedric, no! No, no, no!" I ran over to his body, tears pouring out of my eyes as I took in his motionless state. I rested my head against his unmoving chest as sobs racked my body. 

My sadness turned to anger as I stood up and stormed towards Wormtail and Voldemort. I was pretty much headed for suicide but I didn't care. I was shaking so violently that I was sure I'd transform within a matter of seconds.

"You fucking bastard! You fucked-up son of a bitch!" I pointed my wand at Voldemort's weak body as Wormtail pointed his wand at me.

"Wormtail..." Voldemort said.

"Expelliarmus!" I was flung back as my wand flew out of my grasp. My head hit a gravestone and my vision blurred as I felt warm liquid trickle down the back of my head. 

As my vision cleared, I saw Wormtail dropping Voldemort into a large cauldron. I placed my hand on the back of my head. I saw Cedric's body and the Cup relatively close to each other to my left. Wormtail or Voldemort must've seen me looking over that direction because next thing I knew, I was being pinned to a gravestone, not able to escape.

I eventually realised that Wormtail was performing a ritual. Bringing Voldemort back.

They must need me for something. Shit.