Chapter 3

I ran out of my mother's house, faster than I've ran in my life. I ran into the town square and saw Jacob Bailey High. I ran past it and to my apartment. I busted through door and locked it behind me. "Why? Why did he have to light that candle?!" I yelled. I love my aunts, my mother, she is a different story, she is ruthless. I don't even get how she could have me. No one loved her, no one but her mother, sisters and Billy Butcherson, until he coauthor a glimpse of my aunt Sarah. Other than that I have no clue how anyone could love that. She is a monster. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. Remembering the things from when I was a child. Mother would eat all the kids. She killed the one I loved. 'Stop thinking about him Alyssa.' I thought. "Alyssa open up!" Max yelled. I opened the door and him, Dani and Alison came barreling in. "How can I help you guys?" I asked trying to sound calm. "How are you her daughter?" Alison asked. "No clue. J never knew my father. Mother said he left the night.. ya know." I said. "You don't know your father?" Alison asked. "That's right." I said. "What was it like? Living with her?" Dani asked. "Want the full story?" I asked. "Yeah." They said. "Ok. I was born October 25, 1673, right here in Salem. Everything my mom did she would do it in evil. She alone wanted to harm people. My two aunts, they are her sidekicks, they loved me. Sometimes I think I'm Sarah's daughter and not Winnie's. Sarah was always the one I looked like. But anyways so as so grew up, mother started working with me, trying to get me to get my powers. I never did. I was always the good kid. I was never a witch. So once I turned 10 maybe this family moved in. I played with the boy all the time. Mother never knew. Once I got to age 16 I started to like him, we hung out more and more. One night he kissed me. I fell in love with him. Skip ahead a year, it was Halloween night 1693, I was sitting in my room. I heard noises and looked down it was him, the guy I loved he was taken captive by my mother and aunts. I watched as they hurt him. They also killed his sister. Soon the townsfolk came. I hid in my room. They took my family outside and hung them. But before that my mother made me drink a potion. It was for eternal life." I finished. "Wow. So your not evil? Not like your mother and aunts?" Dani asked. "No Dani." I said. "Wow. I never thought I would hear the real story from a descendent of the witches." Alison said. "Yeah. Growing up how I did sucked." I said. "If you don't mind us knowing. Who was he? The boy you fell in love with?" Alison asked. "He was the most amazing guy. His hair, voice, face. He was perfect. He didn't know anything about me. Not my family nothing. They killed his sister. I watched him die. Thackeray. I watched them kill Thackeray." I said.