Chapter 5

We were standing in the cemetery and I was sitting on the grass thinking. Thinking about what life would have been like if my mother wasn't a witch. Thinking about my childhood.

Flashback
I walked the stairs of my small cottage house and found my aunt Sarah and Mary sitting at the table, "Where's thy mother?" I asked. "She went out to gather ingredients." Mary said. "Aunt Sarah, can we speak?" I asked. "Of course my dear." Sarah said. We walked into my room and sat on my bed. "What is it dear?" She asked. "My friend, he kissed me. I think I love him." I said. "Why, dear that's amazing." She said. "No it's not!" I yelled. "Why?" She asked. "Because. He doesn't know I'm the child of a witch! He doesn't know my mother is a murderer!" I yelled. "Dear, he wouldst not care. If he loves thee thee he will see thee as yourself." Sarah said. "Thank you ain't Sarah. You are much more of a mother than my own." I said.

I looked at Max and Alison seeing how happy they are. "What were you thinking about Lyss?" Binx asked. "Just my aunt Sarah. The blonde one. She was always more of a mom to me than Winnie was. Just makes me wonder you know. Like that I don't look like Winnie. I have blonde hair, I've got a thin face. It just doesn't make sense. Especially since I feel like I'm not Winnie's daughter." I said. "Maybe you are. Maybe Winnie took you from her to make her more of a slave to her." Binx said. "Let's go." Alison yelled. I looked up and saw my aunts and my mother flying over us. We ran into the sewers. It was nasty but kept us safe. We got to a drain and Binx went our first. A bus was coming and we shut the metal door. I heard a crushing sound. "BINX!" I yelled and pushed the door open. I ran out and saw his body, lifeless, on the cold, wet road. "No!" I cried. Alison grabbed on to me and held me. "He can't be gone!" I cried. "Dani. Lyss." Binx said. "Your alive." I said. "I hate it when that happens." He said. We laughed. "I'm alive Lyss. We are ok. I'm ok. I'm not going anywhere." Binx said and jumped in my shoulder. We walked to the road and saw a cop. Max started rambling about what was going on and the cop pulled him to the side. Soon he laughed and we ran to town hall. When we got to townhall, Max and Dani went looking for their parents and we were standing with them as Dani started talking. "Their here. Max their here!" Dani yelled. We looked up and there was my family. "Great." I said. Max ran on stage and tried to convince people but it didn't work. Winnie and my aunts started singing. "Don't listen to them!" I yelled.