Chapter 7

"We are here for you." Winnie said. Then I blacked out...

Hours later...
I opened my eyes and saw I was tied up in a chair. "Let me out!" I yelled. "Shut up." Mary said. "You chose the wrong side." Winnie said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I felt a rush of pain go through my body and then I saw my life force on the outside of my body. They did that while I was knocked out. "Winnie. Please." I cried. "Well it's you or the brat!" Winnie yelled. I looked to my side and saw Dani tied up and she was listening and watching. "Take me." I said. "It's better than being cursed with eternal life that you never wanted! It's better than living with the guilt that you killed them! My friends! At least this way I can protect them." I said. The three sisters stood  in front of me and they started taking my life away...

                               Dani's POV
I saw Lyss tied up next to me I was just scared to say anything. I saw as she woke up. "Let me out!" She yelled. "Shut up!" Mary yelled. "You chose the wrong side." Winnie said. "What do you mean?" Lyss asked. "Winnie please." Lyss cried. The  I saw the glowing light around her. "It's you or the brat!" Winnie yelled. "Take me." Lyss said. "It's better than being cursed with eternal life that you never wanted! It's better than living with the guilt that you killed them! My friends! At least this way I can protect them." She said. The three sisters stood  in front of her and they started taking her life away. I saw her body go lifeless. "Lyssa!" I yelled. They had tried to force me to drink the green potion but since I wouldn't they chose Lyss. Ma  came busting in and saw me and Lyss. "I know something you don't!" Max yelled. "What's that dude?" Winnie asked with a chuckle. "Daylight savings time." Max said. Then the witches  started getting confused and as a pinkish orange light came in the windows. They withered down in the ground. "Max!" I yelled. He untied me then we got Binx. How were we gonna tell him.

Time skip to the cemetery