Chapter 6: Finally

At least thats what he thought.. But Salad Finger's mumbling was too much for him to be able to fully fall asleep.

He needed to get some sleep or else that warmth might make him...embarrassed.

He turned to salad fingers who had an expression of sadness on his sleeping face.

"P-Please do- not depart" He mumbled
What a sad sight to be seein

And at that moment it hit shrek like a rotten onion to the face. He must be lonely too, Shrek thought. He must feel what ive been feelin too!

Well there had been too many lonely ogres in this world, Shrek thought to himself as he embraced salad fingers light body in his arms.

He hugged the other boy tightly, causing him to wake up.
As he saw as salad finger's face had turned red as his eyes widened.

"Shrek.." Salad fingers began to say
As Shrek put his hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately. After a minute he slowly pulled away. He put his other hand on his other cheek.
"You don't have to be alone any more.." Shrek said.

"Shrek!!" Salad Fingers exclaimed pushing Shrek the opposite direction.
Crap what was i thinking? I should apologize!!  Shrek thought to himself
"Salad Fi-" He began to say before being pushed towards the top of the bed by salad fingers.

Who was on top of him. "I do not quite understand this that well however... If you insist on playing with me like a maiden in the maidensquaters, I would q-quite enjoy that" Salad fingers said.

Shrek looked at him. His face was red but in an expression as if they had already started.

He was right under the window so the moonlight shined on him. Shrek could swear his pale green skin sparkled in that moment.

(Im gonna end this here there's going to be smut in the next chapter so if for some reason you don't want to read it skip the next chapter.