Pi

Blood

DISCLAIMER:
May trigger painful memories and nightmares.
If you are sensitive, then I advise you don't read this chapter.
Read only at your own discretion.

Your PoV

Every night, in my dreams, I am visited by this person.
He looks familiar.
He is wearing the same uniform as the one in my high school.
A boy's uniform.
His back faces me.
When ever he turns to speak to me, I can't see his face clearly.
But his voice is very clear.
He speaks to me.
I talk to him.
He listens to me.
It has been quite some time since someone has heard me.
I see him again today but before he could say anything, I hear screaming.
What?

"Wake up! Wake up wake up wake uppppp!!!!! Are you dead?? I hope not! No you're not dead you are still breathing. Gosh!!!! Wakeyyyyyy!!!!" This voice shouts.

A voice which sounds all too familiar.

My eyes flicker open.
Open, only to see a rice cake.

"Mmmmhhhh a talking mochi" I laugh as I point my fingers to the tasty Japanese sweet, still hazy from my sleep.

"Hey that was offensive. I have burnt all my baby fat. Don't say this or people will start making memes out of me. Get out of that bed will you?!" He shouted.

Finally awake, I yawn and get up as I scratch my hair.

Man!
I really slept the minute I laid down.

I sat up, rubbing my hair, which was now a mess from sleeping.

I look down. I was still in my black jeans and an over-sized white shirt. My olive green draw-string jacket was still on me as well as my black shoes.

For one moment I thought that I had gotten up at night while sleeping and changed my clothes.
I sleepwalk a lot.
I remember Hoseok used to be so terrified to find Taehyung and I sleep walking at night, in the small apartment all three of us shared.

Ah memories.

But then that theory failed when I recalled that I was to tired to change and fell asleep after I came from the airport after seeing off Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Ehem" someone coughed.

Finally I looked infront of me.
I see.....

A pair of shoes.
Mmh.

Slowly my eyes start dragging their way up and I finally meet his face. And his gaze.

Oh.

"Hi Jimin." I say in a monotonous way.

"So you're finally done checking me out and it's finally time to recognize my presence and say hi. I expected you to take more time. Well.." he said it in a way like he was speaking to me and well he was but I wasn't listening so...yeh.

Meet Park Jimin everyone. He's my...well how should I put it....it's complicated. He's m-my........................first kiss.
Eh?
Before you ask me as to why I would have my the guy who was my first kiss in my apartment when my sorry ass is not and has never dated anyone, I'll tell you something more.
Well he is also sort of my...........fraternal twin.
Eh?
I told you it was difficult to explain.