Plans

(Y/N) and team JETT have been one of the best teams at the school other than cfvy and rwby. (Y/N) loved the school and everyone in it. Mostly because some people paid him a few bucks to pull pranks on people. It was the best, a great team, great friends, and extra pocket money. (Y/N) was living good.

Lunchtime

Team Jett were looking for a spot to eat but it seems their usual spot was taken by some of the new teams. Yang from team rwby motions to sit with them
Yang: hey guys! Don't be shy I don't bite.
(Y/N): Thanks. Hey you still own me for that stunt with sun and Neptune.
Yang: Don't worry I'll get it to ya soon
They all had a normal lunch until Juane spoke up about something.
Juane: hey how much do you usually ask for this kind of stuff.
(Y/N): Depends what are we doing and who are we doing it to.
Juane: Cardin, tar and feathers
The entire table grew quiet until (Y/n) started laughing his heart out getting weird looks from everyone.
(Y/n): oh man that's funny. Lucky for you, I'll give you a best friend discount for 25 bucks. Tar is hard to find and pricey but, hey they don't call me the joker for Nothing.
Juane smiles and pats his back then bell rang for class.

The day was finally over and was in team JNPR's dorm to plan what they would do.
(Y/n): Alright I already called a buddy of mine to get me some tar. I want you to get the feathers ok?
Juane: ok. So what we'll do is we put a small bucket at his dorm. Then we make a puly system to pour the tar on him then we have ren and Nora dump the feathers on Cardin.
(Y/n): Perfect. Once I get the stuff we'll try to set things up.
(Y/n) leaves and texts yang 'im still waiting for your payment'
He gets a text back 'come to my dorm and I'll give a payment~'
(Y/n) chuckles and goes to his own dorm and texts her 'that's not how it works sweetie'. Then he gets ready for bed with his team
(Y/n):Goodnight team