Headaches

Team rwby and jnpr ran to (y/n)'s dorm to see What the deal was. When they walked in they saw (Y/n)'s team murdered with carvings to make it seem like they were smiling. Both teams searched for clues until ruby saw a joker playing card with a note saying that (Y/n) is gone and is replaced by the joker. The teams were crying over the loss of a good friend and wishing they could make things right but it was too late.

(Y/n) is in an alley somewhere in town.
(Y/n): I can't believe it...I'm a monster! Feels good doesn't it? No, not at all! You'll learn to love it. Get out of my head! There's nothing you can do.

Its been a month since the murder of team JETT and the disappearance of  (y/n). He has been laying low all this time but, is quickly losing his sanity. He's been laughing out of nowhere, getting massive headaches, and he has commuted many crimes from robbery to more murder. Making him a wanted man.
Ozpin, team rwby and team jnpr have been worried sick about (y/n). They wanted to help but, they had to get to him before atlas did. Ironwood and winter thought of him as an unstable monster. Atlas doesn't realize it's their fault for (y/n) being this way. The two teams and Ozpin were in his office discussing a plan to finally catch him. They had Intel that (Y/n) was hiding in atlas.
Ozpin: we need something to lore him out. What are something's he comes out for other than food.
Ruby: If his personality hasn't changed...Yang still hasn't paid him for their stunt!
Ozpin: stunt?
Yang: yeah! Maybe his scroll is still on him. I can lore him out for his payment.
Juane: that actually might work! I still have to pay him too so we could both go.
Ozpin: Excuse me but, what are you paying him for?
Weiss: people would go to (y/n) to pull pranks and depending on what it was he would ask for some extra cash.
Ozpin nods and tells yang and Juane to contact (y/n) right away. If this plan did work we would bring him back and try to make him regain his sanity.
Yang: Shh I'm calling him! The scroll rings a few times and he picks up
(Y/n): Y-yang is it really you?
Yang: Yeah! I'm so glad to hear your voice
(Y/n): HAHAHA YoU were ALways quite the joker.
Yang: what do you mean we all miss you.
(Y/n): really, cause I'm looking at a wanted poster saying I'm wanted DEAD OR ALIVE
Yang: that's not us it's Ironwood. If you want, me and Juane finally have your payments. We can meet you and give you the money so you have some extra pocket change.
(Y/n):....I'm trusting you two. I'm in an alley next to the old factory that made me this way.
Yang hangs up and they all cheer. The teams suit up and mentally prepare themselves to see (y/n) again
(Y/n): I'm trusting you Yang HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU SHOULDN'T BE