voices

Its been a few weeks since (y/n) woke up. He's been having trouble concentrating during his classes, he could feel people staring at him 24/7 and he's been starting to hear voices.
It's lunch time and he's sitting with his team, team Rwby and team jnpr. He hasn't told anyone what his team thought of him and he just ignores them anyway.
Ruby: (y/n)? You look sick are you ok?
(Y/n): does this really look like the face of someone who's ok? (Y/n) turns and starts having a conversation with himself. He got looks from all three teams. He snaps out of it then tries to leave but Cardin trips him.
Cardin: oh hey freak I didn't see you there. Here let me help you up. Cardin then steps on (y/n)'s back. Something snapped inside of him and with a quick motion (y/n) gets up and summons a blade from his shoe and kicks Cardin as hard as he could.
(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHA...it's funny seeing someone like you on the ground.
Cardin: What did you say punk?!
(Y/n): I think you heard me. He then pulls out his gun and sees Cardin's surprised face then
*bang*
A flag that says bang on it appears. (Y/n) starts laughing again and hits Cardin with the gun. (Y/n) leaves the mess hall again starting a conversation with himself but this one sounds more like an argument.
(Y/n): kill that deadbeat team of yours. No! They're my team I don't care what they said stop acting like a bitch no one would blame you.
He is then called to ozpin's office, nervous but goes anyway. When he enters he sees Ozpin and winter with him.
Ozpin: (y/n) sit, this is a serious matter that needs to be discussed.
(Y/n): is this the fact that my face looks better than that girls make-up. (Y/n) points to winter and chuckles earning a angry glare from her.
Ozpin: I want to know what happened that night in atlas.
(Y/n): Its actually funny re-
Winter: Is everything so funny to you?!
(Y/n): actually yes! Frozen wanna be.
With that he started laughing again getting a worried look from Ozpin but a pissed look from winter.
(Y/n): Anyway before I was rudely interrupted. I was doing what you wanted Ozzy Osbourne. I took a few pictures wrote notes. Them BLAM me and some Grimm are fighting then all of a sudden SPLASH he chuckles I fall in that weird liquid. It burned, I was laughing, screaming and crying. Next thing I know...(y/n) has tears in his eyes but starts laughing uncontrollably. He runs out of the office and to his teams dorm. The next thing people heard through the halls was screaming, laughing then nothing.
(Y/n): I'm sorry team. I'm sorry friends