Gone wrong (bad ending)

(Y/n) has been waiting for yang for at least an hour. He was starting to get more and more nervous.
(Y/n): what if this a trap? Did I do the right thing? NO! THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO GET YOUR REWARD MONEY. n-no she wouldn't I know her. I can trust her. Are you sure? She has many ways of getting what she wants. No matter the cost. O-oh God you're right! I need to get out of here!
(Y/n) started to run inside the factory that started it all. Unfortunately for him, the two teams saw him run in and came chasing after him. (Y/n) was in a corner crying and laughing knowing that this would end badly for him and his old friends. Yang was the first one in and started calling for (y/n)
Yang: (y/n)! Please I've got you're money.
(Y/n): what do you TaKE me for AN IDIOT. HEHEHAHAH I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING. YOU'RE GONNA TURN ME IN TO THE BASTARDS AT ATLAS
yang:n-no please listen I want to help you.
Ruby slowly and quietly jumped behind (y/n) to finally catch him. (Y/n) had an odd feeling and turned around and grabbed ruby and held out his gun.
(Y/n): please stop lying I just want to be normal again. You won't cause I'm never leaving HAHAHAHAH
The three of them were in the middle of a stand off which ended up ruby actually hugging (y/n) and the two crying.
Ruby: we can help you just ple-
She was interrupted with a gunshot but, it wasn't from (y/n). Ironwood had followed them in and saw an opportunity. (Y/n) was shot in the stomach and was laughing and coughing up blood.
(Y/n): heh I-I Shoulda known. I told you. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN.
The rest of the teams popped out when they heard the shot and all looked surprised (y/n) on the floor bleeding. He starts laughing harder and louder and slowly stood up with the rest of his strength.
Yang: WAIT (Y/N)! That wasn't us!
(Y/n): LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU?! HAHAHAHAHA IM THE FUCKING JOKER. I'm gonna coughs and wheezes make sure I get the last laugh.
(Y/n) begins laughing again and throws a bomb he had made at the group and slowly went the other way. But before leaving he turned and saw them gone and brought a knife to his face cutting it off slowly proving that (y/n) really is gone and the joker lives. Once done he left it in the ground for them to find later.

 Once done he left it in the ground for them to find later

Its been a year since that night and crime has gone up with (y/n) still missing. The Joker has many people in his side including the white fang. He was even seen with cinder. But what scared people the most was the fall of beacon.
It started as a normal day for everyone at the school until screens popped out in the entire campus.
First it showed what (y/n) left behind that night, his face, hanging by some string in the forest. The screen grew static and came back on with it gone. The next thing you heard was a faint laughing that grew louder and louder. Teams rwby and jnpr knew what was gonna happen next
(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Miss me?
The screen shows (y/n) strapping his face back on and the screen goes out.