change

The next morning Ozpin calls (y/n) to go to his office.
(Y/n): good morning sir, is there a problem?
Ozpin: No, not at all. I just have a simple mission for you to go on. I want you to investigate an old dust factory. There have been multiple complaints of strange activities I want you to see what's up.
(Y/n) nods and goes back to his dorm to tell his team get some breakfast as well. Team JETT eat with rwby and jnpr and everyone is having a good time.
(Y/n): hey we might have to put any plans on hold, I just got told I have a solo mission and I have to go to atlas to investigate.
Ruby: Are you gonna be ok? I mean you really don't have a powerful weapon.
(Y/n): yeah the gun that Ozpin gave me. I make do with what I got.
Ruby: Ok I believe in you
(Y/n): Hey guys wanna see a trick
The nod hesitantly then (y/n) points the gun to his head and everyone began to panic. He pulls the trigger and out his other ear is a flag that says bang.
(Y/n): HAHAHA you should've seen the looks on your faces
Blake: That wasn't very funny. You shouldn't make jokes like that
(Y/n): Oh spare me the lecture you sound like Weiss
Weiss: Hey!
(Y/n): chuckles and gets up I should be going. See you guys later.

At the factory

(Y/n) was able to brake in and had a camera and his gun. The place looked rusted and old. He looks around and see a catwalk next to giant containers that seemed to have a weird liquid inside. (Y/n) takes some pictures but doesn't really see anything out of the ordinary other than the containers. (Y/n) was about to leave until he spotted some Grimm near the entrance. There was probably about 6.
(Y/n): problem found
He shoots at them instantly killing 2. The Grimm howl and chase him. Panicked (y/n) runs up the catwalk from earlier and they follow. It seemed that the platform couldn't hold the wait as it broke and (y/n) falls in.
(Y/n): It burns so much...I can't scream, it hurts
(Y/n) starts to hear laughing with him and realizes it's himself. He didn't know what to do until he felt moving. (Y/n) was outside the factory and whatever was in the containers was draining out on him.
(Y/n): AAHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK HELP ME...HEHEHAHAHHA HELP ME
The world around him was growing dark and he heard another voice laughing again. It was annoying and driving him insane. (Y/n) didn't know what to do but he ended up blacking out from shock.

Two days later

(Y/n) wakes up in a hospital with nobody else with him. He had a splitting headache and saw the door open then he quickly closed his eyes. It was his team.
E: Remind me why we're here again. (Emily was a very stubborn girl and always was a pain in my ass.) we all wanted this anyway. Now we don't even have to worry about this idiot anymore
(Y/n): she doesn't mean that...right. Sure I can be annoying but I try to be a good leader.
T: I just want to make sure he's really gone. (Tony was brother to tod he and I were good friends)
(Y/n): why are they saying all of these things do they want me dead?!
He had enough he sat up and saw the look on their faces and starts laughing
(Y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAH you really are funny. Thinking I'll die that easy. Heh heh...HAHAHAHAH
they were horrified with what they saw. (Y/n)'s face was pale, his lips blood red and hair a dark green. He stood up and walked passed them. A few doctors tried to stop him from leaving but he was able to knock them out.
(Y/n): see you at school