Their Plan (good ending pt. 1)

It has been two hours since yang and (y/n) spoke and he really wants to see some familiar faces.
(Y/n): please be here soon. She's lying to you. How would you know? She's a good person, yang wouldn't. Maybe she'll turn you into Ironwood? You know she always finds away to get what she really wants. JUST STOP IT! SHES MY FRIEND!
(Y/n) turns around to see yang and in such a long time had a real smile on his face. Yang rushes towards him and embrace in a tight.
(Y/n): yang, I'm so scared I didn't want this to happen. They forced me. You're too kind SHUT UP.
Yang: it's ok I'm here. Just stay calm I'll help you get better.
(Y/n) was in a mixture of crying and laughing. Ruby quietly jumped behind to cuff him and succeeds.
(Y/n): YOU LIED! YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ME TO IRONWOOD I TOLD YOU HAHAHAHAH WHAT DID I TELL YOU. LET ME GO! PLEASE HE'LL KILL ME
The teams are trying to calm him down but fail. (Y/n) is so scared and ends up leaving their grip then started running. They started to chase him into the same factory that started it all. (Y/n) was in a corner shaking and laughing pulling the cuffs off. He does so but, ripping a lot of his skin from his hands.
Juane: (y/n) PLEASE COME OUT! WE WANNA HELP
(Y/n): LIARS YOU WANT THE REWARD MONEY. I SHOULDA LISTENED TO HIM thanks I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU YANG!
(Y/n) is laughing at all of them, to be honest he wanted to stop laughing but couldn't. He just wanted to be back to normal but, that stupid voice wanted otherwise. This voice was getting louder and louder it was like scraping nails on a chalkboard. (Y/n) snapped out of it and started climbing the broken catwalk.
(Y/n): it started right here. This is where everything changed. I just want to be (y/n) again not this evil "joker" fucker. I want...I need all of you, I don't wanna be alone. Like they'll pity you, you're a monster thanks to me ya hear?
Ruby: we won't leave you just come down.
Yang: yeah! If you want I'll be with you every night...starts mumbling that actually sounds pretty fun
Weiss smacks yang gaining a laugh from (y/n) but not just any crazy laugh his old real laugh. The one very one everyone grew to love. (Y/n) slowly went down and walked to his friends. He fell to his knees and started crying his eyes out. This caused everyone to join in on a group hug and cry as well.
(Y/n): I'm so sorry please forgive me.
Ruby: it's ok (y/n) we forgive you ok? We know it wasn't your fault.
(Y/n): thank you it was my fault