Its over( good ending pt 2)

(Y/n) and the two teams were in ozpins office, (y/n) didn't trust himself so he had them strap him into a chair.
Ozpin: (y/n)
(Y/n): yes, Ozzy Osbourne?
Ozpin smiles and ruffles his head. He sips his cup of coffee and reveals a machine that honestly looked like an electric chair from a prison.
Ozpin: this machine will allow me to go inside your memories of the past events and get rid of any effects of it. Is this ok with you (Y/n)?
(Y/n): don't you fucking dare! I'm the best thing that has probably happened to you. Yes, please end this for me.
Ozipin: ok (y/n) I'm glad you came to your senses.
Ozpin straps (y/n) into the machine and injected some medicine to knock him out.
The teams decided to stay and make sure everything would be ok. When Ozpin started a screen popped up showing his memories and his thoughts. Nothing could've prepared the for what they saw. His mind telling him what to do, the murder and even the crippling and rape of a young woman. They finally saw all of it go away and even saw (y/n) have his regular skin color back.
Ozpin finally finished and they all waited for the moment of truth. (Y/n) looked at them all confused.
(Y/n): what is there something on his face? He chuckled and team rwby and jnpr surround him in another group hug.
(Y/n): hey what's with all the affection?
Ozpin: you were in a bad accident when you were on a mission with your team. Unfortunately, your team didn't make it and you have been in a coma for about a month.
(Y/n): wow way to be blunt Ozzy....geez that's a lot to take in.
Ozpin: I'm sorry for your losses, so for the time being you will be apart of team Rwby. (Y/n) smiles and team rwby hug him even tighter.
(Y/n): guys...lungs.....need..air!
They all let go except for yang.
Yang: before your promise you made a promise.
(Y/n): which was?
Yang: if you got hurt I get to stay with you for as long as I want~
(Y/n): that sounds fun. I'll be willing to keep that promise.

Its been about three year since those events. (Y/n) and his friends had an interesting journey. From the death of pyrrah and (y/n) continuing life with team rnjr. He even had a new hero type persona but still went by the joker. He looked like a clown with a red smile (just think of heath ledger's joker). Maybe there was something that reminds him about what happened but they don't question him.

They were all happy and that's what mattered to them.