CHAPTER.TWO

Please note: this chapter is unedited.

"hello!hello! Can someone please answer me?" I could feel the fear rising, i was breathing hard.

"please!" my voice barely a whisper. Almost immediately i felt a presence in the room but couldn't see anything in the pitch black room.

For what felt like an hour of listening to my loud beating heart, two set of mismatched eyes were starring right back at me. I jolted from the bed on reflex, not needing to choose between fight or flight cause my body have already chosen flight before my mind could register the situation.

I cowered in fear, my back pressing against the cold wall. I don't understand my reaction to him. Maybe it's his aura or the empty coldness in his eyes . I felt cold rough hands on my skin, his touch wasn't rough, almost like he is scared to hurt me and that simple gesture, that simple act is enough to calm my fear ridden body.

I found myself leaning into his touch as he carried me back to the bed. I still couldn't see anything, and couldn't remember anything from the time I screamed and fainted. So I'm guessing I'm already in the castle. I'm so dead.

He placed me on the bed gently. This should be awkward but in a way, I feel intrigued and scared.

His thumb brushed my lower lip lightly and for a second his eyes soften but was replaced by that coldness almost immediately.

"I'm just gonna get you something to eat". He whispered,his voice silky and hoarse. He just vanished into the darkness leaving me in confusion.

What the hell just happened?" my eyes seems to widen in realization. "he just talked to me, that has never happened. At least that's what the rumors say. The dark prince never talks." And I just couldn't help doing a little happy dance on the bouncy bed.

In less than a minute he appeared just like he left. Coming out of nowhere. That dark, scary aura now surrounding him, I found myself subconsciously diving deeper into the sheets. How can a person appear from tin air? I couldn't feel any presence so i came out from the sheets and true he wasn't there so without hesitation i attacked my food.

×××××

There was nothing to do and that's how I found myself snooping around. The old castle rocks looked ancient but in good shape. I don't know how I found myself into this mess.

The cold damp air thickened like a heavy blanket as I descended the spacious spiral stoned staircase leading to 'only god knows where'

The air was getting colder but I kept going down even as everything was screaming at me not to. I swear this walls are just waiting to swallow me whole.

I reached the end of the stairs. In the absence of lighted torches, the dimness gave the impression of being suffocated and being watched.

I shivered under the unknown gazes but still moved anyway. I spotted a single flaming torch beside me so I took it to guide me.

It seems like there are different iron bars to the different rooms (more like cells), with some scary people clawing their arms at me and it looks like the bars are the only thing stopping them from getting to me. I found myself moving back as it registered to me.

It's a dungeon! I turned back with the intention of running but was met with a cold very hard wall.

Little sweat drops we're forming on my forehead as the air suddenly became thick with fear. I looked up and was met with cold, empty, amber and blue eyes burning right true me. The corner of his mouth is stained with something red.

"I-is that b-blood?" He's eyes darkened at that.

Oh fucking shit!!!

=======

Your thoughts?

Thank you for reading, if you like the chapter please do show your support by voting and commenting. 💜