CHAPTER FIVE.

Note: this chapter is unedited

Blake's POV

"my Lord! My Lord, you have to wake up" A soft voice called. I giggled a little. It has to be a dream, no one calls me 'my lord'

I pulled the duvet closer to my body, enjoying the warmth it provides. Mmm such a weird dream, can you imagine Ace talking to me.

My eyes flew open as reality kicked me. It wasn't a dream no, this was in fact real. The scary Ace. I'm in the dark castle. He disappears and appears from nowhere, he speaks in my head. The dungeon, the terrified people behind bars, the blood on his lips.

I was choking on reality, trying to calm my breathing. I finally composed myself before turning towards the voice of earlier on.

A scared looking girl stood beside the bed, possibly in her teen or early twenty. She looked pale and I could see her hands shaking slightly.

"hey are you okay? I asked worriedly . She nodded a bit to fast, I can't help but feel there's something really wrong.

"My Lord your bath is ready and the prince said I should tell you that breakfast will be with him" I nodded.

"What's your name?" she looks hesitant but answers anyway. " Grace my Lord"

Grace huh. I muttered. I faced her with a smile. "please my name is Blake not 'my lord' Kay"

She shook her head and I looked at her confused. I mean why would you call me 'my lord' I'm not a lord.

"Prince said only to call you with that title" mental note to self, ACE likes titles, don't call him by his name, only prince.

" Your bath will be cold 'my lord'" I nodded and dragged my lazy ass from the comfortable bed. Yesterday I noticed some of my cloths as well as books were brought here. I picked my phone and checked if I have any messages but like always, I got none. I try not to let it bother me.

I made my way to the bathroom but noticed Grace following me behind. I stopped causing her to bump into me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" She kept on muttering while looking down at her feet.

I place both of my hands on her shoulders making her look up at me. "It's okay, I'm actually sorry for stopping without warning, I just noticed you were following me into the bathroom" I said but noticed something that made me frown. On her neck, she had like four puncture marks on her necks. Like a big needle was pierced into her skin.

She caught me looking and quickly covered it with her hand. "the prince said should make you comfortable which includes me bathing you"

I knew I was blushing, I felt it. I cleared my throat before I embarrass myself. "It's okay, I can do it" I can't decide what her expression is. Something between relief and fear.

"Are you sure? I nodded " I'm very sure and thank you" She began making her way to the door before I decided I should ask.

"Hey, what's that on your neck?" I asked softly, my tone telling her it's just a friendly question. She stopped in her tracks.

She began shaking her head violently and whimpering. Something is definitely wrong.

I began making my way to her before I heard a low growl. I turned to the direction of the sound. My eyes met the two most beautiful eyes ever. It feels like deja vu.

"GET OUT! he commands, Grace let out a choked out and ran out of the room.

The fear was back, little drops of sweat were forming on my forehead despite the cold, all questions that I wanted to ask were shoved at the back of my mind never to be let out again. His intense gaze wasn't doing anything to soothe my fear, wasn't doing anything to take it away. He took one step forward and I took one back and another till I felt the wall.

I realize there's no way out and he did to. He pinned my two hands above my head his body so close to mine. The coldness of his body making me shiver, I gulped, my heart is beating so fast if it were a drumming competition it would have come first place.

He sniffed my hair and let out a little moan, the sound sending sparks all over me. I found myself leaning, wanting our bodies to touch despite the fear I'm feeling there's also a different emotion stirring in me.

"don't do that" He murmured. I licked my dry lips and looked at him for a second before dropping my gaze.

"Don't do what? He lifted my chin with one of his fingers, making me to look at him and even then I couldn't look into his eyes.

"Don't be afraid of me, and don't lick your lips. It makes it difficult to control myself".

I unconsciously rolled my tongue over my lips and he grip he has on my hand tightens a bit.

"Which of the two makes it difficult to control yourself?" I dared to ask.

"both" By now all I want is to feel his lips, to have his tongue in my mouth, to have his hands all over his body. I snapped myself from those thoughts and cleared my throat.

"There's something about you that makes me afraid" And that is the honest truth. There's so many questions, so much confusion, so much arousal, so much fear in me. But the atmosphere wasn't cold. No. It was filled with so much sexual tension so thick a knife won't be able to cut through.

"just stop being afraid of me, I feed on fear and on pain" With that he brought his lips to mine.

===========
W

hen I was thinking bout the name for the slave, the only name that kept chanting in my head is 'Sarah' lol

So what do you think of this chapter?

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote,comment,share,or follow.

Love, lexis