CHAPTER NINE

Unedited

"He's too dangerous, we can't take him down all on our own!" A voice in the shadow said, clearly frustrated.

"Yea but he has a weakness now. A mate! And I say we use him." The shadowed figure grinned.

" what do you have in mind?"

=^=^=^=

I was back at the castle again, in my room (if I can call it that) and I strangely feel safe. It wasn't the room that is giving me this feeling per say, no. It has to do with the strong, cold arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly to his firm body like a safe blanket. Not that I mind.

Ace haven't uttered a single word to me since he rescued me from those scary people in the forest tho I have a vague idea what Ace is but I don't wanna jump into conclusions just yet.

I've heard the rumors in town. I don't believe them but I'll just be plain stupid to think Ace and everyone I've encountered so far since I was brought to this castle is normal but I want the truth. From Ace.

I want to know why or how he disappears and appears at will, how he talks in my head without saying a single word. I wanna know why he always have blood stains on his lips or how he emits this fear from me but can also make me feel safe. I wanna know why I'm here or why his body feels familiar. I wanna know why he called me his human and that- that incredible feeling of being powerful and invincible was all about.

Why? How? I just wanna know.