CHAPTER FOUR.

Please note: this chapter is unedited.

Obinnaya18 hey guys... Please follow him n give his book a peep if his big head decides to write enjoy!!

Ace POV

I looked around, trying to find something. Anything. But nothing came up. I searched my mind for something to hold on to but nothing. My feet was moving on its own accord, my fangs were out, ready.

I reached the dungeon in no time. The dungeon is the place I keep the humans, humans who are by far law abiding citizens.

The dungeon reeked of fear. Fear which unknown to them, lures me in. Fear which makes my feeding more intense and oddly intimate.

My hunger really overpowering my control. I knew it was dangerous to try and starve myself, I've done it countless times and came out with the same result but I still do it anyway. it's time I stop cause let's face it. I enjoy having their lives in my hands, enjoy having their trembling bodies turning cold in my arms with each intake.

I appeared in one of the cells with a sickening smile. The bald guy whimpered and stumbled back in fear which only gave me a satisfying sensation so without a second thought, I sank my teeth into his flesh.

I closed my eyes enjoying the metallic taste in my mouth. The guy stopped struggling after a few seconds and has already gone cold. His mouth open but no scream came out cause once again I've taken yet another man's life. Just another body to be added to the thousands already dead by my hands alone. This is me,the monster I've become,the monster that I am embracing.

I left the dungeon unsatisfied but what I had was enough, enough to keep me from a killing spree. I found myself in the little mules room. A human that happens to have my life and future in his hands.

He has this softness around him, this warmth that calls to me but I know better. Know enough to keep him away from me, he fears me and I feed on fear, I feed on pain. He can't be near me cause I will kill him without a second thought.

He saw the dungeon,seen me coming out of thin air which most be all so confusing for him.

Mother thinks my mate is the "one" That the prophecy spoke about, the "one" That is to be my cure and salvation. The 'one' who holds the key to redeem me from my darkness but I'm to far off that pit to be saved. Too far to want to be saved. I like what I am and the power it brings.

I looked at the boy who is sound asleep, his pouty mouth a bit open, soft snores coming out of them. I took my seat beside him and moved some of his hair from his eye. "so beautiful" I muttered.

"you need to stay away from me skinny or more so, I need to stay away from you mother is wrong." my voice sounded sad for some reason but I wasn't feeling sad. I wasn't feeling anything, I haven't felt anything but hunger and urges to kill in a very long time.

I looked at him one last time before disappearing into the night.

"Ace if you don't help the boy help you then you know what this means, action would be taken, an action necessary for the good of all.

"action" I muttered "you mean kill me." It wasn't a question. I knew for awhile now the council have been planning on killing me. It was more for the power it will give them. It's always about power. I knew it was the same reason mother believed finding my mate and that mate would be the cure.

Being a vampire queen comes with so many responsibilities but that doesn't mean I am going to fold my hands and watch them kill me. Hell no.

"Without being disrespectful mother, I think it's best to kill him now. A lot of things are at stake with him alive and we all know it" They all nodded in agreement.

I could feel my fangs coming out, feel the urge to kill and rip their flesh off their bones and show them who's in charge. I didn't try to control it this time, cause this time, there's a point that needs to be made.

I stood up before anyone could react, I held Nicholas by his neck and lifted him up. No one dared to approach me.

I turned and faced the council members, five of them in total. Five of the most powerful vampires alive. Five of which we have the same blood running in our veins Vampire's who supposedly are my brothers. Nicholas kept on choking but I couldn't care less.

"now listen all of you, this is the last time a meeting would be held because of me, the last time my death will be discussed like it's some inspirational quotes, the very last time any of you will threaten me. Including you mother. Of cause y'all are free to try. Trying never hurts anybody right?" My eyes darted between the four of them, challenging them.

I looked at Nicholas and sank my teeth into his flesh till I felt him limp in my hands.

"Ace you know how dangerous you are!" Mother yelled, her voice a bit shaky and her beautiful face morphed in a frown. The others were all looking at Nickolas body in my hands, all of them reeking of fear. I refrained myself from rolling my eyes at the idiots. He's not dead you asswhips.

I threw his body and made my way to the door, I stopped and looked at mother dead in the eye, replying her previous statement.

"Then you should do well to remember that!"

With that I disappeared into the night.

========

So what do you think of Ace pov?