Important Information

So these songs are currently going to be inspiring this story. This list will be updated when ever a new song goes into my mind with relating to this story.

List below(Not in order of chapters):

- chilling like a villain

- without me

- staying alive

-raise your glass

- DJ got us falling in love

- animals

- complicated

- Bad to the bone

- my happy ending

- thriller

- Just dance

- Hooked on a feeling

- girlfriend

- SOS

-let me blow your mind

-Little white Church

Main OC Basic Information:

Name:  Moon Mist (Hydra gave her a Unique name so she didn't know her parents were the one who created her)

Backstory/Bio: A young child was given away from her family who were scientists, known for their discovery in creating other forms from humans. She's a Hydra experiment who was forced upon at an early age to undergo the "treatment".  Her "family abandoned her in favour of giving her to Hydra for the project Mythical, later killed with the young Parker couple in a plane.  Forced to remain as a dragon, she is rescued by the avengers. . She was the only one to survive the project and was forced to remain in her dragon form. She struggled with depression and leaves unknown to Hydra. Hydra is mixed in with OSCOP instead of shield. 

Hydra's Given Name: Dragoness.

Parents: Real Parents were working for Hydra, who was later killed. It is unknown who were the parents

Nicknames: Hydra's Dragon, Dark Beast, Dragoness, Darkness Moon, Moon Mist (nickname give by Hydra as a reward instead of being tortured-->That's only when Moon Complies with orders.)

Dragon Form:

Human Form