Mom? Nah I Want Dad

*your pov*

I'm in the school thinking it would be a normal day. Till my friend Cindy accidentally slap me 3 times. "3 mothabaking times she hit me" I told my other friend Anna. "I want at least a half pack thin oreos" I really want some cookies "you think I got money? And can you come to the sleepover" I sigh and look down "I can't cuz my mom won't allow it" the two let out a groan "there's no reason for her to hate us" I nod "she knows that she loses you when she keeps being overprotective" I shrug "she doesn't know my pain she doesn't know that she brings the things that keep me alive away from me" I needed to move in the city some months after my dad died, I needed to give away my cats to my step sister who sold them "I lost most of my friends cuz of her, I feel more home by you two than anywhere near her" the two are not my only friends but the only ones that understand me.

"and let not even start talking about the mental scars our parents made" Anna said in a low growl I can't blame her, she hates her parents and her brother, the same with Cindy but her mom just doesn't care her dad left when she was little and married a b>tch her brother got her into smoking and she's only 13!

"mine aren't so bad like the one from you two" I said "gurl, your brother didn't care for the death of your dad, your dad promised that he would stay till you're 10 but died when you were 9-" I stop her I don't wanna remember too many memories "at least I don't smoke or drink alcohol" they both slap me in a friendly way "beach what" is all I had to say.

Then a light thing opened in the middle of the school ground "that's a portel" I said as I see it. "holy sh>t" Cindy stated, a crowd start to for away from the portel and others are running inside "do you guys think it's smart to be at the front?" they both give me a shrug. I'm staying between them, then something comes out of the portel 'is that nightmare!?' I think to myself 'but they aren't supposed to even exist' with 'they' I mean that the other come out "you should know them what's their names?" Anna ask the two know I love undertale and it AU's "nightmare, killer, cross, horror, dust and error" I said and pointed at the skeleton "nightmare is slenderman as a skeleton and slimey" ok who could judge Cindy by what she just said it is kinda true.

The crowd thighen up as cross and killer just tp infront of some kids 'wow they're really scared back there' something feels strange like somebody is watching me. Anna hold my hand and cindy shove me back and go infront of me. They just want to protect me. "wow so many scared humans" I think that was nightmares voice I couldn't see cuz Cindy and Anna are bigger than me. Suddenly Anna's grip thighen a little befor I got pulled up by........ Blue strings but........ They're holding....... My soul.

It has a crack that nearly split it in half and most of it is grey it fades on the edge a little too s/c (soul color). "how the heck are you alive?" error asked wich I respond with a shrug. "error give her to me" error 'handed' my soul and me to nightmare. My soul start to glow a little, then nightmare poke it. I see many memories of the past, I fall cry and put my arms infront of my face.

I can feel someone hugging me "y/n" I hug nightmare back "H-how?" how does he know my name "it's me y-your dad" I hugged him more in happiness and disbelief. I can I hear 'awws' "now ya'll can kill them-" I can't let him even if he's my father "w-wait two of my friends are like family to me pls don't kill them" he nods "who are they?" I stand up and go to them "aww I could finally get killed" Cindy said playfully. I just drag them to my dad "that's Cindy she's a sister and mom to me, and that's Anna she's a sister and dad to me" I point at them as I introduce them. "hi" "hello" I'm proud that's the first normal introduction "thank you for caring for my daughter" I knew he is not a bad guy.

Cindy put her hands infront of my eyes "put that away!", apparently horror holder some humans arm and is eating it. Then she put her hands away "there is just one thing" my dad said in a serios voice "where is your mother?" he asked "she should be at work-" a voice cut me off. "y/n come here!" I hide behind Cindy 'why mom' I thought. "nice seeing you again y/m/n (your mother name)" dad says with venom in his voice. My surroundings feel weird.... It comes from my mom 'what's wrong with her aura?' yes I can feel the auras from others.

"keep it up with the sadness" dad said and goes to mom "I learned it burns in heaven and monsters could be good" my mom seems hurt? Mom is on her knees and look like she's praying "you disgust me, you aren't the person I chose to marry" dad make his tentacles pointy. I run to him "no!" I hold his shoulder "I saw your soul and hers! She did not help you at all!" it's time to step up "she tried! I didn't let her in because she wouldn't do much.... She did the minimum but that's a good try, don't kill her she wish she's dead when I leave her" I give my dad a pleading look. "ok but just this time" he knocked my mom out "let's get your stuff.." "WAIT" Cindy put the attention to her and Anna "are you just f-Ing leaving us!?" oh well they need me, I need them, we made a promise "dad can they come too?" I could hear a whisper 'great 3 teenage girls living with us' "sure I have enough rooms and we only need to get some stuff from my daughter so you all can go and you two wait till we return" Frick I'm way to excited being with my dad, I mean who wouldn't!? "first time trusting her with a boy alone" "yep" oh god I just notice they will try to get me together with someone.

Finally done. This is first chapter is based on a dream I had with a little own creativity. Stay tuned
Words= 1152