That Escalate Quickly

Warning contains cursing that's not censored. You got your stuff a little Enderman and giraffe plushy from your dad, 3 Hoodies one is XXL for sleeping, one has hearts at the end of the Bands, one has a black strip on the end of the arms. Of course headphones, phone, Nintendo 2ds with all the charges.

*your pov*

'woah, I feel weird I think I should get used to it' I can hear...... Fighting "oh come on" me and my dad say at the same time. We go to what look like a living room to see Anna barely can keep on her feet with Cindy on her head and- "nightmare get those demons away!" oh now I notice that Cindy has red devil wings and a tail, Anna has little horns and the same wings at Cindy.

"y/n...... What the f<ck" I put my hands up in defense "like heck I know" my dad takes a step back "you don't need to go so far" I don't have a clue what he's talking about "holy cow your eyes are flaring black, s/c and grey (one eye flares black the other eye flares your soul color and grey)" oh sheet "welp fudge I have control over my eyes" the skeletons in the room look at each other "*sigh* guess we all need to teach ya" can't be so ba- is Cindy looking at error!? "why did the black change to pink?" I smirk "oh nothing" Cindy blush and gave me a look that says 'no. Stop right now'.

*after you all got your room and the boys are in a other room Cindy's pov*

"I think someone found someone to befriend" oh my child thinks that first comes friends "I just think he looks interesting and he wouldn't like me, I'm a hacker" I get out my phone and put an earbub in one ear "but hey looks like horror likes my 'husband'" I joke "let's talk about our 'son'" Pffftt- I saw too how dust looked at her.

"who?" oh so fricking precious "you know when you're older" Anna said and pat y/n head and she didn't move at the touch "should I be happy or offended" they both laugh well one is fake smiling but it still makes me happy to see her laugh at dumb things cuz I know she can't fake laughs.

Now I pat her head "no movement, you finally get used to the touch?" I can understand her fear before she moved the kids in her school where cruel. "just to you two cuz ya did it often, I just hope that no one of the others do it" just when she finishes to say that her dad comes in "hoping what we don't do?" it's her dad she should be able to explain it "I may have a fear of getting touched on my head" omfg that was so straightforward "oh ok, something else?" "no dad" well if she doesn't want to say it it's ok for now.

*two months later your pov*

Ok Cindy can make crazy stuff with satanic sign like making fire, going on it to fly and portels, Anna can be invisible and float, and I have sans magic but I still didn't learn how to spaw a gasterblaster. "dad" I go to my das in his Thron room "yes y/n?" I play with my fingers a little "could I go outside?" Anna and Cindy are sick and I don't want to be here when they're sick.

He looked a little worried "but you ask someone to go with you" k nod and smile "thanks dad" I give him a quick hug then go and look for the others. "hey cross" I think I should go with cross "yeah kiddo?" he looks at me "will you go out-" before I could finish I get tackled, by fell. "mothabaka!" idk if I can uncensore my cursing so it makes more fun "learn how to curse right and I go down" well he asked for it.

"get off of me mother fucker or I'll beat your ass in the fucking worse way you could ever fucking imagen" the two look surprised and scared "will you get down now?" fell gets up and runs "holy sh>t that woke me up and I never thought of you, you would say something like that" Welp x chara is awake now.

"that's boooring let's destroy an AU" cross goes with me in the forest and x chara is bored "if I do that nightmare will kill us" Welp he's right there. "cross is that a village?" I think I can see a house "yeah but we shouldn't go to close to it" cross sounds somehow concerned "can we go a little close to it?" even if dream would be there I don't really think he would sense me "dream could get suspicious when he sence someone with nearly no emotion" x chara said and raises an eye brown "and let not talk about what happens if he sees us" they have a point "well you two have a point there" a stick snaps.

Cross immediately goes into protective mode and gets out his huge knife "chara keep an eye on her" a second it's silent I hear something strange cross doesn't seem to notice it, an ink puddle on our right "cross look right" ink apears from the puddle cross tried to hit him but ink doge fast. "y/n go back. Now." without hesitation I did what cross told me to do.

I'm out of breath after a minute of running, I look around to see no one yet "why didn't I use my magic" I face-palm and walk "now I'm to tired" I huff. It's nice to hear the silence of the forest "I should be by the castle already looks like I'm lost" I say to myself. 'there's a fallen tree' nope there's someone, I take some more steps to see it's dream 'now I really need to go' when I was about to walk away I feel I hand on my shoulder "what are you doing here?" I don't like his touch at all 'ok now I need to talk like error or well try' I turn around "who r u m8?" ok I can do it now and he looks confused "1'm y/n (some numbers as letters) n0c3 2 m33t u" (nice to meet you) he really look confused "uhm I'm dream, are you ok?" "y3p m8 jsut s0m3 3m0t¡on n0t th3r3" (yep mate just some emotion not there) he definitely didn't understand "can you please speak normal?" well one word "nope" he looks surprise "you can talk normally" pfff he wish "nope dr3@m" he groan.

'now I have enough ernegy to teleport' "Boi dream" he was about to say something but I teleport infront of the castle "y/n!" cross is running to me from the forest "did you wait for me?" he checks me for injuries "y3s m8- yes cross!" x chara is like 'wtf was that' "I will not question it" he put an arm around my shoulders and we both go in "so, tired?" I ask, he only nods his head.

I hope to upload more often but I have school, stay tuned and till the next chapter
Words: 12345