You're A Hero To Me

*your pov*

I'm walking down a hallway, why am I walking down the hallway? I'm moving to the kitchen, but what do I need in the kitchen? This is a dream. I know it. That's why I'm scared to see what's next. Blood? I stop, I don't want to see where it's coming from! I don't want to see Cindy or Anna laying there.
.
.
.
.
Where am I now? It's just black here. I'm running, I hear footsteps and chuckles behind me. I need to be faster, if that thing gets me then idk what happens! "dad...." I try screaming his name but all that came out was a whimper. I trip 'i'll wake up' I close my eyes prepared to jump off my bed. But somebody catched me "leave my daughter alone!!" it's my dad! I hug him and Wimper, after a Sound of a body falling to the ground he hugged me back "are you ok y/n?" I let out a quiet 'yes' and bury my face in his chest "I'm here... I'll protect you from any harm" I look up and smile as he stroked my hair. "I love you dad" it's not often that I can control my actions in dreams but I'm happy I can this time. "I love yo-" he stopped mid sentence as I felt myself being thrown backwards, I land in a paar of arms not knowing if I want to open my eyes "dream, give her back" I open my eyes and it is dream "we both know I can't let you torment someone in their dreams" he looks so serious. "I am not repeating myself" dad was getting ready to fight but I didn't want them to fight, 'I can wake up, it's my dream so they'll both disappear from each other' I ignore what dream says and concentrate on moving my hand or toe. I feel the blackness flash away for a second, nightmare and dream look confused so I use more force to move.

It works I wake up and lay on my bed with dad beside me. He opens his eyes and looks at me "thank you y/n" he put his hand on my cheek "you know dad, you're a hero to me and you always will be" I put a hand on his and close my eyes while smiling. I can feel him freeze "a hero could always protect you" I open my eyes seeing he's looking away "a hero would always try his best" he's looking back at me "I'm a villain, I bring you into danger" his gaze isn't soft like when he's usually talking to me "I want the danger" he's looking confused "without being in danger I couldn't even live here or go outside" dad smiles "you're such a smart girl" I giggle "must have gotten it from you" we both laugh a little "can I go back to sleep dad?" I asked rubbing my eye "of course, if you need anything the guards are always near" he stands up from the bed "ok, I'll see you soon dad" putting the blanket around me and laying down comfortably "goodnight" he whispered "goodnight Mr. Hero" I whispered while he closed the door.

*nightmares pov*

I walk back to the others and sit on the couch "..." they all looked at me "she's too good for this world" "told ya" is Cindy's respond. "so I'm guessing you didn't ask her yet" killer raised a bonebrow "God heavens no!" if I did ask her if she wants to go on a ball but only we go then she'll probably say no. "it's 3 more weeks until it anyway".

*5 days later*

Time flies by really slow I noticed when my daughter wasn't there, it was nice allowing myself to be soft. When she got back on her feet, time flew by quickly, which I think is nearly as bad. How am I supposed to create forever lasting moments if they go by so quickly? Well this is yet another night of me staying up late thinking, this time I'm thinking about the ball that's in 16 days. Maybe it's a trap from dream and if I bring y/n with me she'll just be in danger and forced to fight. What if she gets hurt badly or get kidnapped in the process.... I can't leave her again....

My thoughts luckily gets cut off by the sound of my door creaking, I pretend to sleep thinking it's killer who checked if I'm sleeping. "Dad...?" it's y/n I could barely hear her "glad to see you're still there" she climed in the bed and curled up in my side. I usually keep my room colder than othere's so I know she'll be cold soon. I put a blanket around us "huh..?" I open one eye to look down at her puffy cheeks, watery eyes and her feeling scared or worried "what's wrong moonlight?" I put an arm around her and she hugs my side tightly "I-I just had a b-bad dream" I feel my side getting a bit wet meaning she cries "what was it about?" kinda funny that she comes to me when she had a nightmare "..... I-I remembered you dying. That this is all a dream, So I came to check on you. I was scared...." she starts sobbing and it breaks my soul to see her like that, I hug her tightly "I won't leave you again, I'll always be here for you. I promise" I know I'm not the best father but it's the most I can do at the moment "you p-promised something like t-that before" she sobs harder "I'm sorry..... I caused you more pain then good by letting myself die, I'm sorry" I did something I didn't do since I was corrupted, I cried. I cried with her for I don't know how long, I notice her breathing is slower so when I looked down I saw her asleep. I wiped her remaining tears away and hold her close "you believe that even the worst person can change, so I hope I can change the trust between us". I stayed awake till morning, something just didn't want me to fall asleep.... Maybe it's because..... I know I can't protect her....

From myself....

You wanted a bonding moment which is longer nightmare. So you got one. Anyway if it's not clear what your bad dream was about. You dreamed the day before your father died, visiting in the hospital telling yourself he'll come back home again soon and praying in the evening on your own. The next morning you got the news, he died in the night. From there on it were just flashes how everything just got worse. Until you woke up, afraid he wasn't there you walked to his room. If there's any suggestions for scenarios just tell me. That's it with this chapter, stay tuned. Bye bye
Word count= 1168