Wrong Decision And School

For the rest of the night you were telling each other puns and helping each other breath after a laugh Flash, it was like all your worries were gone for one night. But....

*dust pov*

I think that's the happiest I've seen y/n not like she ever shows many emotions anyway, that's when I ask something I may shouldn't have asked "a little question, why don't you show so many emotions?" her smile faded and her head goes a little down "y/n?" did I mess up "o-oh l-look at the t-time I sh-should go to s-sleep" she stand auo and makes her way to her room "goodnight dust" is the last thing I hear from her "I messed up bad didn't I?" I ask my bro who's flying beside me "maybe a little to straight forward" I tp on my bad and groan "well, well, well finally here I see" god please don't be....

*your pov*

"God damn..! I... I can't tell him...." I'm in my room thinking about his question "is there something wrong with me...?" I ask myself 'it's not my fault that I'm like this.... Is it...?' I question my life right now. I write down my emotions "4-6 shy and bursting with joy, 6-7 sadness takes control, 8 fake smiles have begun, 9 emotions leave, 12 putting up a facade, 13-14 stop showing fake emotions with friends who help" I look over the little list "I want to go back being 5" that's the happiest year in my life "I just gotta keep hoping for the best, can't get worse than world getting destroyed" that's what I always say to myself to remind me that it isn't the worst thing in my life but it only works sometimes. I sigh 'better get some sleep at least' I turn the light off and went to a dreamless sleep.

*dust pov the time you did that*

"h-hey nm what are you doing in my room it is pretty late I wanted to go to sleep" I said fast and nervously 'oh god I'm screwed' i hope he's here not because of what just happened "I saw you were with y/n..." oh god "what where you two talking about?" I need to say this right "we were just telling each others jokes and shared laughs...." he doesn't look pleased "why did she leave at the end? And don't you dare to lie" oh God "I just asked her something and she seems to be upset from that" that's true idk what's wrong "ok, you're off the hook... For now" nightmare leaves the room, left me with chills running down my spine.

*the next morning still dust pov*

I sigh when I woke up "just a nightmare" I mumble to myself. I put on clothes then go down to eat breakfast "I don't think it's a good idea" I stop 'who is Cindy talking to' "but you 3 need education" nightmare. "he's right Cindy, even if we don't like it" that sounds like Anna "I'm more worried about y/n I don't think others would appreciate much that she's your daughter and maybe bully her" why does she worry about that they would be scared "is the chance so high?" nightmare got really soft since he found his daughter "two quotes" quotes? What does Anna mean by that "I stopped asking why we're alive and still living" that's kind of a dark quote Cindy "and-" "words can kill".... Y/n? I never thought she would say that "it's very possible that one of us gets bullied but we have each other and that's all we need". I smile at her words.

Yoo, wanted to upload yesterday but forgot.-. Let me know if you want that I write what happens in school or what happens in your mind, both are important in the story I just don't know what to do first
Word count: 666