First Day Of School

*your pov*

"y/n wake up!" I'm getting rudely shaked "5 mins....." I mumble since I know what day it is. "why are you and cindy answering like that" I open one eye to see Anna still in her pj looking down at me. "5 minutes don't hurt you know...." Cindy comes in my room "oh hush it's been ten for you" Anna pulls my blanket away, "and you get up now". I stand up "good now let's get breakfast" Cindy pulls me after her and Anna walking behind us.

'some of the others should be up too' I hear noises from the kitchen so somebody got to be cooking. "smells nice" I take a look in the kitchen and regret it. There's cross cooking which is good but dust was there, without a shirt. It's literally just bones why the heck am I blushing!? I sit down in a chair and lay my head on the table "you ok?" Cindy asked "yeah" nope I don't know why I want dust to be like that all the time, I am confused. After a couple of moments cross calls us to the kitchen to get our breakfast "morning kiddos" I mumble a 'morning' back at dust while looking at the ground, I didn't want him to see my blush. The chocolate chip cookies taste good "glad you like them" I looks at cross confused "but I didn't say anything" he chuckles "you kept smiling since you started eating" I notice it now too "heh, well you are a good cook" Anna and Cindy are done eating already so I hurry up.

When I walk in the kitchen to put my plate in the sink dust stops me after I do so "you got there something" I do my best to not blush "r-really? Where?" he swipes his thumb over the edge of my mouth and then licks his thumb "now it's gone" he smiled. "T-thanks" I fastly say then leave the kitchen and run to my room.

*after changing, brushing your hair and putting the things you need in your bag*

'I hope the others didn't need to wait long' I thought while running to the living room. I look inside and see Cindy talking with error, I decide to not bother them since it seems that they get along. 'Cindy is wearing the female uniform with her beanie' for me the skirt is too short (longer than mid thight but still above the knee) that's why me and Anna choose the male uniform. The uniforms were..... I'll be honest they aren't even ugly. "hey y/n" I turn around and look at Anna, the uniform is a bit thight around her chest area "that uniform is too big for you" she points at me "you know I like wearing bigger things and my normal size would be thight around the arms" a flap my arm around while talking. "oh and Cindy is talking with error-" Anna pushes past me to spy on them "rude".

After a couple of minutes my father came "morning girls" I couldn't even say morning when Anna did the 'shh!!' and then continue watching Cindy and error. "what is she doing" dad whispered to me "spying on Cindy and error" I replied. He looked at Anna then back at me then he walked in the living room and clears his throat. Anna groans and a halfly drag her in the living room "you two were watching!?" cindy jump from the couch "she did" I point at Anna "traitor" I giggle a little.

My dad explained that we can't say where we live or who our parents are and if we make friends then they can't come here for obvious reasons. "fell will pick you three up at the school gate" we nod "it's getting time that we go" Anna said and looked at the clock. Dad opened a portel, I let Cindy and Anna go in first but before I go dad stopped me "tell me if people are causing trouble" I like it when he has this soft look "I'll be save with the other two" I kiss his cheek "see you later, love you dad" with that I jump in the portel.

When I opened my eyes again I saw a really big school "wow...." I look down from the building to all the different students. I only see humans. I take a step closer to the others who are standing at my side "many people here" Cindy said and put her beanie back on. "we should go find the principles office" I said and Anna nod. No turning back now, we start walking and I can feel some people looking at us, Cindy looked cool with her colored hair, eyeliner and beanie. Anna looked pretty in the male uniform with her short hair and curves. I guess I don't look like I belong with them, maybe I'm cute? That's what Cindy and Anna tell me and well my dad, but he doesn't count. Well I'm the only one who has her tie on properly.