Jealous?

*cross pov after he talked with nightmare*

I go down the hall to the kitchen 'finally some chocolate'. When I went in the kitchen dust was there "hey dus-" he trows a knife beside my head 'wtf did I do' "stop flirting with y/n" wait flirting? Ohh "I just put my arm around her because I was tired" now it was his turn to 'oh' "but yandere much?" he blush a little "I'm a killer not a yandere if she doesn't love me ba-" he slams his hand on his mouth.

I chuckle at his behavior "stop!!" he demanded "or what? I now know a secret of you" that's the moment dust knew, he f up. I took a chocolate bar and left the kitchen 'I'm sure nightmare want to hear that in the future' I think to myself as I enter my room.

*dust pov*

"............ F<CK......." I messed up "damm you cross"

*your pov*

I didn't tell dad about dream I just didn't want him to overreact. I take my headphones and let some music play 'the walls should be thick enough'

I sing to it even if it's deep, I didn't notice dust on my doorway "time for the next song" I say to myself 'oh copycat mhhh gumi or not.... Not'

I just can't help than imagen a fight "nice voice kid" I put the headphones down and look who is standing at the doorway "H-how long have you listened?" I asked blushing "everything" I blush more "wow you're a blushing mess" he goes to me and I hide my face in my knees "aww you don't need to hide" I feel how he sit down infront of me.

"look up I'm not going to bite" I look up to see his face right infront of me 'what is this feeling? Why do I want to close the cap between us?' "wasn't that hard" dust says and leans....................................

Back. 'God Damm I want to have that feeling again' he smirks "Why are you here anyways dust?" I ask out of the blue "uhmm error told me you could do something" I giggle a little "s3m0th1n9 l1k3 th1s m8- dust- ¡¿"(something like this mat- dust- !?) when I tried to say dust it made a weird noise (the sound of someone turn to dust) "kid...." his eye lights aren't there 'oh sh>t! What the f did I do now',dust picked me up and run "guys y/n makes dying noises!!" the first one I see running to us is........ Cindy and Anna "tf happened dust!" they both scream at the same time then my dad comes "wtf (who the fudge) hurt you!?!" oh fudge "H-hey I just t-tried to say 'dust' I-In my glitch voice" Anna, Cindy and dust made a 'ohh' "what voice?" oh my dad doesn't know "th1s vo1c3 d@d, @nd wh3n 1 s@y dust 1 m4k3 th4t n0¡se" (this voice dad, and when I say dust it makes that noise) I say with that noise again.

*some days later*

I try to teach Cindy and Anna the glitch voice "is t5at g00d¿" Anna ask "well it's good not perfect but good" she sigh "3nd m4¿" Cindy ask "you switch the 'a' and 'e' but good" it's quite funny to see their reaction "how did you learn that?" I need to think about that "I just kind of did.... Like most things I do....." normally I think about the things and can't do it fast but that was the other way around.

"but 1t'§ funn¥ t00 @nn0¥ ¥0u" (but it's funny to annoy you) they groan again and I give a quite giggle.

It's not the longest chapter but I want to upload it now. Stay tuned and till the next chapter.
Words: 638