Five

Fast forward two weeks

I took the bus today. When i was walking towards the building i bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry!!" I said rubbing my head.

"Hey, its okay." A deep voice said.

I couldn't see the man's face because of the sun, but i did see that he held out a hand and i grabbed it as he pulled me up.

"I'm really sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going." I said to him looking down because i was really embarrased.

"No need to apologize, if anyone wasn't looking out where they were going it was me." The guy said laughing. I looked up and laughed too.

NOAH! OMG. OMG. OMG. NOAH CENTINEO WAS THE GUY I ALMOST FELL ON. OkaY. Haley. Act cool.

"T-thanks.. for h-helping me up" I said nervously

"Yea no problem." Noah said putting his hand in his neck

"Wait, your Haley!" He said

"You know me?" I asked surprised because i totally forgot about yesterday and his comment

"OH WAIT! Yes ofcourse, we both play in 'Sierra Burgess is a loser' " i said awkwardly. He laughed at my comment and i smiled at him.

"Wanna walk the remaining two blocks to netflix headquarters together?" He asked

"Yea sure." I said to him smiling.

When we reached netflix headquarters we were greeted and were told we needed to head to a specific room on a specific level. I couldn't remember what because me almost falling on NOAH CENTINEO kept replaying in my head, so i just followed Noah.

"You coming?" He asked which got me out of my trans.

"Yea." I said running up the stairs and following Noah.