Twenty two

We were almost at the police station and my legs were shaking. I was shaking.

When we got to the police station i just froze.

"I don't know if i can do this Noah.. maybe they are gonna ask me about my brother, and i'm not ready for that.." i said nervously.

"Its okay, you'll only tell them what you want to tell." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

————————————————————

After the interview;

The police did ask about my brother but i refused to awnser questions about him. The police took my phone to analyze the texts or something, to make sure they weren't fake. When Noah and i were in the car i let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm proud of you." Noah said to me putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. I gave him a weak smile and we drove back to his house.

————————————————————

A couple days later;

Yesterday i had gotten my phone back from the police, i didn't know what was gonna happen next. But when a couple days past and nothing had happened i just assumed that they dropped the case. If there even was one.

Today when i woke up i noticed i had a lot of notifications on my phone,

"I'm so proud of you!"

"The bitch deserved it!"

"You slut"

"I hate you!"

I opened my phone and went to the account of LA_today;

Likes: 1,2 milComments: 446,197Tagged: @penelope_mcqueen & @haleyrenalds

Likes: 1,2 mil
Comments: 446,197
Tagged: @penelope_mcqueen & @haleyrenalds

@LA_today: BREAKING NEWS!! A couple hours ago @penelope_mcqueen was arrested for reasons we have yet to uncover!

@user274: bitch deserved it

@user5: she's the girl who ran @haleyrenaldssecrets right?

@user821: yup @user5

@user1: Haley probably lied to the police and Penelope got arrested for no reason!

@user602: i'm pretty sure the police doesn't arrest people for no reason @user1

@user582: PENELOPE CAN GO TO HELL

@user193: lol who is she?

@user458: Penelope is innocent!!!!!!!!!