Seventy five

Since the set for the new project I'm in is pretty close to my house I can still go home when we're done for the day.

Just like now, I was just done with work and driving home.

I pulled up the driveway, parked my car and went inside.

"Hi." I heard a deep voice say. I yelped because WHO WAS IN MY HOUSE?! "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.." He says, this time his voice was more soft.

"Well you did." I say and I flicker the light switch on. Now I could see the person, it was Noah. I walk over to the couch he was sitting on and plop down next to him, he lays his arm over my shoulders and I lean on his shoulder.

"I like it that your here- but shouldn't you be at your own house?"

"No."

"Why not?" I question.

"Cat showed up." He says and I immediately bounce up from the couch.

"Cat as in the woman who pretended to be pregnant to get you back?" I say

"Yes.. That Cat," He says, clearly finding it as frustrating as me but showing it less.

"What was she doing at your house?! How does she even know where you live?!" I ask, clearly freaked out because what was this crazy bitch doing AT MY BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE?!

For the next 30 minutes Noah explained- or well, tried to explain what Cat was doing at his house since he obviously didn't know all the answers. Noah's guess was that Cat got his address through his parents. His parents had always liked Cat, even when the two had broken up Cat stayed in touch with his family. Weird to say the least.

"..and Cat is pregnant," Noah lastly said.

"Hold up, what?!" I say jumping up from the couch and pointing at Noah, "Explain."

"I- I don't know- When she showed up she had a pregnancy belly-" Noah said stressed.

"What the f-"

"She had a DNA test warrant." Noah then also stated

"Okay so that crazy chick thinks you're that babies FATHER?!" I say running my hands through my hair and pacing around the living room. "Just take damn DNA test and it'll come back negative and we'll never hear from her again. Sound good?"

"Okay babe.." Noah said, still with worry in his voice.

•••

AH YES FINALLY AN UPDATE! It's been so long my friends. I'm sorry :/

I had to take some time to fix my grades, which wasn't very successful but um- yeah- I'm on spring break right now and got some inspiration for this book so expect some updates these two weeks! <3

See you next chapter x Tatum