o n e

❝ it's so terrifyingly easy for him to gain the upper hand, resulting in everything being in his control. how can you win against such a guy?❞

(the reader is 15 now lets pretend the prologue said he was 14!)

"Okay, M/n. First day and you are already late! How fantastic..." M/n sighed to himself, teleporting through the hallway and trying to find class 1-A.

As he got to the classroom, he saw everyone else leaving with a P.E uniform on. He sighed once more before scanning the people there, realising Eraser Head was there.

He decided it would be fun to scare him and teleported in front of him.

"Yahoo~ Aizawa! How ya doin? I'm just a bit late, don't mind me. I'd like a uniform please." M/n laughed as he watched Eraser Head give him a look of disgust and his classmates being confused.

"I was wondering why there was a spare uniform... L/n, you've gotta arrive on time. Punctuality for a hero is very important." Eraser Head scolded him and aggressively threw a P.E uniform at him.

"Control panel activity 5." M/n muttered and his clothes changed, his normal uniform being inside the control panels system.

"Bastard! Stop showing off! I'll kill you!" Yelled a feisty voice, M/n turned to see who it was. Using his panels system he found out that his name was Katsuki Bakugo. His quirk, Explosion.

"Bakugo... that's not a polite way to speak to a classmate!" M/n laughed out loud, not bothered by Bakugo's words.

Bakugo raised his eyebrow at him and gave him a glare, also raising his fists. M/n laughed it off and followed Aizawa who decided to leave the students who were all frozen, watching the scene between himself and Bakugo.

  ●

As they arrived outside, Aizawa revealed what they were going to do, and the whole classes response was, "A quirk assessment test?!" 

A girl spoke, "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" while she was speaking M/n found out who she was,  Ochaco Uraraka. Her quirk Zero Gravity.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." Aizawa scolded. 

The class groaned before he began speaking again, "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He held up a phone with the physical tests, " physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?"

M/n quietly gasped to himself, that aggressive boy had actually done something that made him stand out aside from his aggressive nature!

"In Junior High, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa asked Bakugo. 

"67 metres." He replied.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk."

Bakugo moved to the circle where he was meant to throw from, everyone watching his steps. M/n yawned, finding the situation incredibly boring.