f o u r t e e n

❝ it's so terrifyingly easy for him to gain the upper hand, resulting in everything being in his control. how can you win against such a guy?❞

[rly quick gon excuse myself for not updating,, i'm just a crisis. that's legit just my answer]

M/n continued to explain his eventful time with the authorities. He told no lies and for that he was rewarded with multiple sweet kisses by Todoroki.

And, almost coincidentally, his phone rang as he finished his story with a, 'the end!'. 

M/n looked at the number, frowning as he recognised who it was.

"Who is it?"

"Long story, I'll explain after." He sighed, and picked up.

"Hello. This is the R-"

"Shut up. I know. I'm coming."

"Do be quick. She's far worse than last time." 

"How bad is it?"

"Terrible."

"Fuck."

"Indeed."

"I'm on my way, the usual spot, right?"

"Yes."

Her whole life she lived, unknowing to the fact that her quirk would never allow her to sleep after she died. 

M/n's mother had a fascinating quirk. Controlling and summoning the undead. She never had any drawbacks, maybe it was because whoever gave quirks wanted to torture her after she passed. Continuously, each year, the exact date and time of her death, she comes back as a living dead. 

And the only way for her to leave would be by M/n's hands. 

"Hello. I see you've arrived as quick as usual, L/n." A man with jet black swept back hair stood in front of a glass screen, body turnt to look towards M/n. Far taller than M/n, the man was almost 6'6. He had western facial bone structure with blue eyes, central heterochromia causing the centre of his eyes to be a hazel colour. Dressed in formal wear, M/n never saw him in anything other. 

"Show me how bad it is, Carmello." 

"Look for yourself. It's been five minutes since her awakening but she's already banging on the walls and windows. It's very strange." 

"Guess I'll get to work."

"Indeed."

M/n teleported in, immediately having an arm get pierced through his abdomen. He coughed as he choked on blood. He looked at the face of his undead mother, eyes completely black, pouring out blood. Her skin was a dusty gray and her hair seemed to have fallen out in bunches.