t w o

❝ it's so terrifyingly easy for him to gain the upper hand, resulting in everything being in his control. how can you win against such a guy?❞

"Todoroki, I think you know a bit too much. Right?" M/n said, a wicked intent behind his words.

Todoroki's eyes widened but before he could use his quirk M/n paused time,"Control panel activity 54 and 90." M/n had decided to also take away his quirk. 

He pulled out the knife that he carried in his back pocket and held it to the frozen Todoroki's neck. He would have to be quiet when M/n unpaused time, or else he would get a slit neck. 

"Control panel activity 55." M/n unpaused time.

Todoroki gasped, and attempted to activate his quirk but it didn't work.

"Do what I tell you to and I'll let you go alive, okay?" M/n whispered into his ear, his head placed on Todoroki's shoulder, trying to cover up the knife he was holding to Todoroki's neck.

M/n began feeling himself choke up as he felt Todoroki's calm aura. Calm auras were one of the auras that pained him instead of giving him an advantage. The aura would drown out his ability to think properly and make him too calm for his own good.

"Fuck... Please stop being calm, Todoroki. It's not good for me." M/n tried to laugh out, but instead struggled to breathe in oxygen.

"L/n...?" Todoroki asked before grabbing the knife that was at his neck, realising that M/n had began weakening randomly. 

M/n began feeling Todoroki's aura that had lost its calm, slowly regaining his composure.

M/n realised that Todoroki had grabbed the knife and due to him losing his composure he had most likely got his quirk back, while his control panel would respond slowly and it would be a win for Todoroki. He sighed, not realising that it would make it harder to breathe.

Todoroki had began getting concentrated and focused, making M/n get better quicker. All sort of calmness in Todoroki's aura had disappeared, making M/n regain his strength.

"Thanks sweetheart, I'm back to normal. Now because you listened to me, how about I listen to you?" M/n laughed as he got the stronger grip on the knife, pushing it closer to Todoroki's neck. However he had forgotten Todoroki had his quirk, so the knife ended up turning into ice. Todoroki had tried to also freeze M/n but M/n quickly gave himself a fire quirk to melt the ice. 

"Control panel activity 54.5" M/n had paused time for everyone beside himself and Todoroki.

"Ask away, Todoroki. Just don't attack or you'll die, and no one'll know how." 

"My questions from earlier. How'd you know my name and what do you call your quirk?" Todoroki asked, glaring at M/n who was floating around.

"My 'control panel' allows me to see all information about everything. It turns real life into a game where I am the creator of the game with access to cheat codes that'll make me invincible. That's how I knew your name." He looked to the side before answering the second question, "I call my quirk Control Panel, but you would know it as Control, right?"