s i x

❝ it's so terrifyingly easy for him to gain the upper hand, resulting in everything being in his control. how can you win against such a guy?❞

Villains.

M/n knew that the bad feeling in his stomach wasn't without a cause.

He watched thousands of villains pop out, with three main people at the centre. His eyes were glued onto them. He used his quirk to see who they were, seeing their names.

Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri and something named a Nomu.

He knew who Tomura Shigaraki was and what he was capable of doing, for him it wasn't much, but for the students and even teachers, his quirk would be a hard one to deal with. And Kurogiri, somehow the name irked something in him, like he knew this person. Even if he could find out with his quirk, M/n had no intention as he wasn't too big on the time. The Nomu creature was definitely going to be a pain, but as M/n thought of helping his fellow classmates, he remembered who he was.

He remembered what his quirk was, who he was, and where he came from. He remembered all the people he took away from the world, even if it was a good thing, by these people he'd be deemed a murderer. He gave Todoroki a glance, feeling his heart flutter, almost as if Todoroki was the only person he wanted to never disappoint.

 And so, M/n decided. His first plan would be to not help greatly, as he also believed in his classmates and tutors. His plan b however was if anyone was in great danger or already died, M/n would turn back time and finish everything before it got to that point, also getting rid of their memories of the event so he wouldn't ever be caught.

M/n knew any suffering towards his peers done on that day was his fault because he was too selfish to not help. But M/n didn't mind. He didn't feel any guilt, he had gotten rid of that. The only thing he cared about was Todoroki.

M/n, with his heightened hearing quirk heard what the villains were speaking about. All Might. He understood that All Might was their target.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa mumbled, looking ahead.

M/n continued to listen to Tomura speaking about how he brought alone a crowd. He gritted his teeth, "Tomura Shigaraki..." He growled, no one heard him as he said it incredibly quietly but M/n saw Todoroki turn around to look at him in a worried state.

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" Tomura said, raising his arms.

The anger from earlier had disappeared from M/n. A confident arrogance took over instead. A slow, yet looming smirk placed on M/n's face but also quickly rubbed off.

Aizawa extended his scarf in all directions, readying himself.

"What?! Villains?! There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed, clearly thrown off.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked Thirteen.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen mumbled.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. Their surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki informed the class, everyone rising their guard.