What did you do?

*Bayley's POV*

A few days had passed. We already started gathering our supplies for our upcoming baby. I was on the phone with my friend Nia Jax, talking about being pregnant and how I was gonna be out on hiatus for a while.

"I'm so proud of you, Pam." Nia said. "You're gonna be a great mother."

"Thank you, Nia." I reply.

I felt like the happiest woman alive with starting a family with the one and only Fergal Devitt. Everytime I thought of that, I always felt tingles flow through my body.

I've always had a great feeling about this.

"Hey, out of curiosity have you told Stephanie and the others about you being pregnant?" Nia asks me.

"No." I said.

"You should probably tell them so they know," Nia replied. "So they can understand that you won't be able to compete for a while."

"You got a point." I said. "I'll call and tell them."

"It would be better if you and Finn told them in person." Nia said.

"Why should I have to tell them in person?" I asked unconditionally.

"You know how Paul and Stephanie are." Nia said.

"Alright." I sighed. "Thank you Nia."

"No problem sweetheart." Nia said.

I hung up and put my phone down. I plugged the charger into it and I lay down and sigh. I kept thinking that Stephanie and Paul would doubt me because I'm pregnant with one of their most popular wrestler's children. I thought that they would fire me for it...

But this wasn't the only problem.

I got a text from a guy, named Aaron Solow. He's been a friend for a while, but I've been trying to tell him that we can only be friends.

But he won't listen.

*The texts between Bayley and Aaron*

"Hey Pamela!!!"

"What Aaron?"

"Let's go out tonight! Just you and me."

"I have plans."

"What plans? Come on Pam let's just hangout. It'll be fun."

"I have plans, now the answer is no."

"Come on, I'll buy you dinner."

"Aaron no."

"Please Pam just this once. I've always wanted to hang out with you, and this is one of my only chances!"

"Alright fine, but we are NOT going into a damnrelationship! Understand me?"

"Whatever, I'll pick you up at five."

*Bayley's POV*

I sighed and turned my phone off. I seriously didn't know what to do at this point. I wanted to tell Fergal, but I didn't want him to get upset.

A few hours later I began getting ready to go see Aaron. I mean, I don't mind being around him, but all he wants is a relationship with me, but I've known this ever since we've met. I know he would have been a good boyfriend, but I already have one, a better one in fact. and soon I'd be having his children. I'm extremely happy with who I have, and I'd never want to lose him, EVER, no matter the circumstance.

Aaron pulled up into the driveway. I noticed that Finn's car was still gone, and sighed in relief. I really wanted to keep this a secret from Finn.

I went outside and walked over to Aaron's car. He greeted me with a wave and opened the passenger door for me. I waved back and got in the passenger seat and buckled myself up. Aaron got in the driver's seat and began driving to a local bar. After we arrived at the bar, he took me inside and we sat down at a booth.

"Soooo..." Aaron said. "How have things been?"

"Uh..great." I stutter.

"Is there something you're hiding?" Aaron asked, being nosy at the same time.

"That is none of your business!" I exclaim.

Aaron laughed. "I see."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I already wanted to leave.

"Aaron, listen.." I began. He interrupted me and placed his finger on my lips.

"Hush. You just wanna tell me that you like me."

"No!"

"I thought so." Aaron got up from the booth and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up on my feet and held me close. He then began stroking my hair and held me in a way so I couldn't get out of the grip.

"Ugh! Aaron stop that!" I struggled to get away, but couldn't.

"Come on. Tell me you love it." Aaron says seductively.

Without any warning, he began kissing me. I kept trying to get away from Aaron. He continued kissing me deeper and deeper.

But something came to my mind, I stopped struggling and began kissing him back. I thought that if I did this, then he would leave me alone. Aaron took me outside the bar and laid me on the grass. We kept making out under a tree.

Then I noticed that Finn was watching us behind the tree....