Epilogue

Finn and Bayley arrive at home. They begin their brand new lifestyle with their newly born baby hugger demon, Mia Nicole Devitt. For every second that the new parents look at their child, their hearts just melt. Mia is an adorable, beautiful baby girl. She is a beautiful combination of a demon king and a hugger, whom are proud to be the parents of this child. Bayley and Bálor start taking care of Mia, with all of their love and attention to her.

"Finn my honey?" Bayley asked Finn.

Finn looked at Bayley and smiled. "Yes mo ghrá?"

"Do you think that we will be able to take care of Mia while we are constantly traveling?" Bayley asked, holding Mia in her arms.

"Of course." Finn said. "We travel to the same location at the same time, so all we would do is take Mia with us."

Bayley smiled. She agreed with Finn's idea.

"That sounds like a good idea." Bayley said.

"We could even show Mia to our friends." Finn added. "Especially Seth, he asked me if he could see her after she was born."

Bayley giggled and nodded her head. "Of course he can see her!"

Finn and Bayley laugh. They found it amusing that everyone they knew wanted to see their new baby angel hugger, or should they say their new baby demon hugger?

"Hey, Bálor Club is for everyone, right?" Finn asked. "So why not make seeing Mia for everyone too?"

Bayley giggles. "Exactly!"

Finn and Bayley go back to laughing. Their joking acts made Mia laugh. Mia's laugh is just adorable.

"Awwww." The lovebirds murmured to themselves as they watched their baby laugh. Mia looked at them and giggled more.

Bayley looked over at Finn and placed her hand on his arm. Finn looked at Bayley and held her close.

"I get to go back to the ring in a month." Bayley said, with a tone of hapiness.

"That's great, mo ghrá." Finn spoke with a handsome smile on his face.

A few hours pass, and dinner is being served. Finn had cooked an all time favorite meal, low carb garlic chicken with guacamole and baked potatoes. Finn served a plate to Bayley. As Bayley ate her food, Finn was happily feeding Mia with her baby bottle on his lap. Mia drank from the bottle, and loudly burped after she was done. The two laughed, and Mia smiled at their laughter.

"I love you, Pamela." Finn said.

"I love you too, Fergal." Bayley replied.

Bayley and Finn connected lips and began kissing eachother. They kissed more and more each second until they broke the kiss to breathe. They smiled and cupped eachother's faces, and hugged eachother.

Bayley and Finn were both the happiest they could be. They got everything that they ever wanted. They learned something throughout the beginning of their journey to now, and that was something they could never forget. It was that love was like a piece of artwork, it's full of beauty and joy, and it's something that's made its own. They also knew that love was the greatest happiness of life, that is is the conviction that they are loved, loved for themselves, or rather loved in spite of other selves.

But even if there are cracks in the road of love, it's understandable that nothing could ever destroy their relationship together.

Finn Bálor and Bayley were just so happy to finally get what they've always dreamed for, to get together, get married, and have children. They plan to take care of Mia, and keep their relationship and their goals together. They will always travel together with Mia, and no matter what has to happen, it would always work out, they thought. Love is like a chain, the longer it is, the harder it is to break. And this goes for Bayley and Finn. Their love for eachother is too strong to be destroyed.

And that's that. Fergal Devitt and Pamela Rose Martinez will be together, forever.

(That's the end of Finn Bálor And Bayley ~ With a Dash of Love. I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I appreciate all the love and support you guys give to me and my stories. I am now going to work on a new story, so stay tuned for more and have a great day!)