Because I love you

*Bayley's POV*

I smiled more when Finn caught up to me. He fell on his knees and began panting, and he placed his warm hand on my shoulder. He looked up at me with the saddest look I've ever seen on him, and sighed.

"Pamela..." Finn said. "I'm sorry."

I smiled bigger. "Oh Fergal it's okay."

Finn ignored my acceptance of his apology and began crying softly with his face planted in my tummy. I patted Finn's head and comforted him.

"It's not okay." Finn sobbed.

"What makes you say that?" I asked softly.

Finn looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "I misunderstood you."

"Fergie, that's over with." I chuckled. "I won't let him do that to me again."

"You don't understand." Finn muttered. "It's not just him... It's me that made you upset."

"So?" I said. "You shouldn't be upset about it anymore."

"I guess you're right." Finn sighed.

"You'll always be my King, my love, and my one and only."

Finn smiled softly. I helped him get up on his feet. I wrapped my arms around Finn's torso and gave him one of my special hugs. Finn hugged back and smiled a bit bigger.

"I want you to be happy." I said.

"I'm happy to be with you again." Finn said softly.

I pulled Finn closer to my body. He slid his hands down my sides and pressed his lips against mine. We began kissing eachother very passionately.

"Mmm." I groaned. I loved the taste of Finn's lips.

Finn looked at me and kept kissing me more. We eventually began kissing with our tongues. We both moaned quietly as our tongues wrestled, I wrapped my arms around Finn's neck and kept it up.

After about 10 minutes, we stopped.

"You make me so happy." Fergal said with a smile on his face. I smiled.

*Finn's POV*

I never forgotten that Bayley was pregnant with my first child.

"Bayley?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Are you still excited for our baby?"

"Of course I am, I always wanted to start a family with you, and now here we are, making it happen.

I smiled. I then began thinking about the dream I had earlier. These thoughts were making me feel upset, and discouraged. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"Honey what's wrong?" Bayley questions.

"Oh nothing," I said. "It was just a bad dream is all."

"What was it about?" Bayley asks again.

"Nothing much." I said.

Bayley looked me in the eyes deeply. "Tell me."

I sighed. "Alright." I then told Bayley everything that happened in my dream. She listened to all of my words carefully, and held my hand tightly whenever I felt like I was going to break down. After I had told Pam everything, she hugged me, and gave me a kiss on my sideburns.

"Oh wow," Pam said. "That's quite interesting."

I said nothing.

"Cheer up, Devitt." Bayley said. "We can start going on more dates and stuff, now that I have you in my life again."

I smiled with my teeth showing and chuckled. "Sounds great!"

I picked Bayley up and began heading to my house. I felt happy, like I did before all this drama happened. I arrived at my house 10 minutes later and open the door. I walk in with Pam in my arms and lay her down on our bed.

"Get some rest," I said. "I'm going to start making you some dinner."

"Ok, Ferg." Bayley happily said.

I kissed Bayley's forehead and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I make Bayley her favorite dinner, which was chicken and avocado, with fresh vegetables and a glass of milk to drink. I finish up the food and bring a plate of it to Bayley. She smiled and began eating her dinner. I wasn't hungry at the time, so I decided to go and take a shower.

Having Pamela in my life again was the best thing I could get.