Chapter 1

Thanks for bothering to read this :D xx tehe! I've been editing this and carrying on the sorry so hope you like it! But for now lemme juss introduce the main character <(^.^<)

Chapter title: Alice Academy?

--------

Misaki Suzuki:

Age:10

Alice: Water Alice and Angel Possesion.

Likes: Kitties, Mikan, adventure, chocolate and Snow.

Dislikes: Jinno, Persona, vegetables and spiders.

Crush: You'll see :D

--------------- // ------ // ---------------

Misaki ran down the street, panting with each further metre she ran, the men dressed in black still chasing her.

She recognised those men.

It was the men that had killed her mother before her eyes 5 years ago.

She ran further hurdling the fences. What did they want from her!?

She felt her energy drain and she slowed down, her heart pounding like a drum.

But the men where nowhere in sight.

They where gone.

Misaki brushed her forehead with a sweep and sighed sitting down beside a huge gate.

It was large and behind it she could make out a view of a huge building, surrounded by trees further out.

It was a beautiful view.

She heard a car engine stop beside her. Misaki spun round to see a black polished car parked beside her, a man dressed in a black suit walked out with a fat man holding a cigarette between his teeth.

Misaki paced back, but before she could go anywhere, the man dressed in black grabbed her by the arm slightly raising her off the ground. She squirmed.

"Aha! It's another of those Alice kids! Maybe this one will be some kind of use to us once we capture it!" He smirked.

She kicked back trying to free herself as the other man wobbled towards her chuckling.

"Let go!" She screamed.

But instead the two men forced her towards the black car, she screamed louder.

She was being kidnapped!

"Leave me alone!" She pushed her feet against the car avoiding the entrance to it.

"What's all the commotion about!"

The voice spoke and the men suddenly froze looking round.

She felt her body relax as she noticed a man with blonde shoulder length hair and, gorgeous purple eyes, he was like a prince!

He glanced at Misaki and then walked over to the men, he lifted ther heads by the chin tendously and whispered some words making their cheeks blush bright pink.

As he released them they dropped back.

Well he was more like a perverted prince.

"Sorry about them. They are always snooping round wanting to kidnap someone." He said with a cheerful smile. "Well maybe you should get going him now!" He bent down to her height and whispered a couple of muffled words.

"What are you doing?" Misaki asked confused.

He got up, "oh nothing. Oh and how rude of me my name is Narumi I work at Alice Academy as you see here!" She shook his hand.

"I'm Misaki Suzuki!"

Narumi's P.O.V

------------------

"That's strange! I'm sure I just used my Alice on her. It's like she just blocked it out." I thought to myself.

"The Alice Academy is where all the kids with Alice's go!" I said, maybe I could get her to come in with me!

Normal P.O.V

----------------

"My friend attended this school, but it's for people who are very intelligent," Misaki sighed.

Narumi chuckled "I see you got the wrong meaning of Alice! Alice is a special power that people have! Every single alice is different!"

Misaki's eyes widened, "a special power!? But I don't think I have one." She folded her arms dumbfounded.

"Maybe you do!" Narumi smiled and placed his hand onto her shoulder, "mind coming in?" He asked. She suddenly jumped excitedly.

"Can I!?" narumi nodded and lead her through the gates.

-----------------

(This is my first fanfiction, hope you like it and comment on what you think! <3 !)