Chapter 5

Chapter Title- Kitty Alice and Mai

------------------

Misaki watched as Mikan jumped around and Hotaru shot her with a Baka gun.

She reached out her photo, it was a photo of her with real cat ears at age 8.

Since her mother had the cat alice she was born with kitty ears, and her mother assumed she had the kitty alice, but when Misaki turned 9 the cat ears disappeared along with her father, an ever since there has been no sign of he cat ears nor her father.

"What's that?" She quickly slipped the photo into her pocket as she looked at Natsume who was glaring at her.

"Nothing! Just a photo!" She replied with a smile.

"Idiot. I know you have something more than Water Alice." He walked off.

"Don't call me an idiot! Perverted Fox!" But she backed down. He guessed right. But she kept it to herself. She won't tell anyone!

"Hey! Misaki-chan!" She glanced at excited Mikan. "Can I show you your room!?" But before Misaki could reply Mikan grabbed her wrist and dragged her all the way to her dorm.

"Here we are.. Eh? Where's Hotaru!?" Mikan looked round, "I'll be right back! Just stay here! HOTARU!!"

Misaki spun round but got knocked over, "I'm sorry! Are you okay!?" She rubbed her eyes clear, a girl with blonde hair tied in purple bows and a black choker necklace reached out her hand and Misaki was hauled up.

"It's okay! I'm Misaki Suzuki!" She held out her hand.

"I'm Mai Kintsu, glad to meet you! I think I'm in the dorm opposite you!" She smiled and shook Misaki's hand.

"Really!?" Mai nodded. "And what's your alice?" She asked. Misaki paused, "water alice." She finally said, "oh! I have the ice alice I can usually freeze things but my alice has a darkness to it. Not that I'm evil! But can be painful at times you know!" Misaki nodded in agreement. "Misaki! Misakiii-chaaaan!" It was Mikan.

"I better get going!" She waved her hand and rushed over to Mikan and Hotaru.

Mikan was smiling as usual and Hotaru had her usual, emotionless expression, she was just like Natsume. But he was more agressive than her.

They walked towards class where she sat beside Natsume as usual. A strict looking teacher walked in.

"Oh no. That's Jinno! He's strict! Very strict." Mikan whispered.

"Natsume! Wake up!" Jinno yelled firing a shock of electricity at him, however Natsume stood his ground, acting tough.. Suddenly Jinno's eyes fell on misaki.

"Oi you! What's your name!" He asked.

"Mi-Misaki Suzuki!" She stammered as his vicious looking eyes examined her. "Mind answering this question?" He smirked tapping his stick at the board.

"Uh.." She glanced at the bored. The question was complicated. Was he trying to make a fool of her!?

She walked over to the board and placed the chalk on the board slowly calculating the maths problem.

Finally she finnished and Jinno pulled a face, but as Misaki sat down a bin came flying towards him hitting his face. "Misakiii!" He yelled, she stood up "it wasn't me!"

She felt electricity hit her. And it hurt.

"Misaki!" Ruka and Mikan gasped, "I'm fine." Once class was over Misaki walked to her dorm and noticed Natsume open the door to the room next to her, "hey, flat-chest.." He said coldly. She felt her cheeks grow red with anger "you jerk!" She yelled after him.

She lay down on her bed.

She missed her kitty alice. Her mum said it was unique. But ever since her dad disappeared at the same time as her alice, it feels like a curse.

She clutched the picture to her chest.

She suddenly felt a presence pass her, it was like a black figure, but small.

------------------------------------