Chapter 6

Chapter Title: Luna

---------------------------

Misaki shot up at the sound of small footsteps, "hello?" She stammered.

Someone was in her room.

"Shhh!" A black figure with two large ears and four paws jumped onto her bed out of the blue. She let out a scream put smacked her hand across her mouth realising it was a cat.

"Don't scream! Took me ages to get in!"

And it talked! She felt like fainting.

"Y-y-you t-t-talk!?" Misaki stammered eyeing the black cat with gorgeous green eyes.

"Yes. Well I guess your the only one who can here my voice! Generally I'm here to support your kitty alice. I sensed it from your tattooed hand!" The cat said.

Still surprised Misaki glanced at her hand. Where there was now a picture of a cat on her hand, that she never knew about.

"Eh!? But I lost it since I was 9! And what is this?" She rubbed her hand rapidly but the tattoo like picture didn't disappear.

"Well you still have it. And that's an alice thing. It lightens up when your about to use your alice! By the way, I'm Luna!" Misaki felt a smile brighten onto her face.

"I'm Misaki Su-" suddenly the door opened and a sleepy Natsume walked in without knocking!

"What's up with you? Your really loud and earlier on I heard you scream." She went red. He heard her.

She quickly placed her duvet over Luna making her invisible. Natsume narrowed his eyes.

"I'm fine. Just a... Bad dream!" Misaki chanted.

"I feel liked you ain't telling me everything." Natsume stated coldly.

She looked down avoiding eye contact.

"What's under there?" He pointed at the duvet that had a bump because of Luna under there.

"Nothing!"

He folded his arms and raised his eyebrow, "fine. But try to keep quiet, people need sleep!" He sighed and walked out.

She pulled an ugly face and mimicked him, suddenly Luna popped out, gasping for air. Well she wouldn't blame Luna, it was probably hot under there!

"You don't have to hide me! Nothing will happen if they see me!" Luna said curling into a cute ball.

"I know, but I'm just scared. Nobody knows I have a kitty alice. But anyways I may take you to class! They don't have to know about me and my alice!" She fell back into her bed and was soon asleep.

*morning*

------------

"Misaki! Misakiii wake up!" She felt a soft paw lean on her cheek. It was Luna.

She grasped her school uniform and tied her hair into two ponytails.

Misaki opened the door as she slipped her boots on and noticed, Mai exiting her room, her blonde hair hanging.

"Mai! Wait for me!" But as she rushed towards Mai who had just noticed her, she bumped into someone.

But before she fell onto the ground he grabbed her wrist preventing her from falling.

He had raven black hair and crim-

"Natsume!" She immediately stood on her feet, she felt her cheeks heat up but didn't really get the reason, she folded her arms "you didn't have to help me! I would've kept my balance anyways!" She said stubbornly.

"Baaka! You where falling. And why do you have a cat?" He pointed at Luna who was now licking her paws.

"Oh that's Luna, I found her!" She meowed. It was like she never Actually talked.

He didn't reply.

"Natsume! Oh... Misaki!" She spun round. It was Ruka.

Misaki felt a tap on her shoulder and looked next to her it was Mai. "Misaki! Are you going to class?" Misaki nodded and waved to Natsume and Ruka.

Ruka waved back but Natsume just glared at her.

Her smile faded.

She didn't understand his coldness, but she wish she did.

-----------

Luna padded beside Misaki, "Misaki, is this your class?" She asked and Misaki nodded. If she talked to Luna, people would think she's crazy.

Like nobody talks to cats unless they are mentally lonely.

"Awww! Adorable!" Narumi grasped the cat and held it up, she meowed and pawed his nose.

Misaki looked at the empty seat beside her. It was empty.

"What happened Misaki you look worried?" Luna sat on her lap.

"I'm fine. Ey, how do I use my alice?" Misaki asked.

"Hmm.. When you feel ready, it will activate. It's hard to explain. But sooner or then, it will be revealed!" Luna stated enthusiastically.

"Misaki? Your talking to a cat?" It was mikan.

"Eaah! Im sorry i got caught up in my thoughts!" She panicked trying to think of an explanation.

"its fine! Anyways SHES SO CUTE!" Mikan squirmed as she flung towards Luna.

Misaki smiled. She was glad it wasnt going as bad as she thought.

-------------------