Chapter 4

Chapter Title- Northern Forest

------------------------

Misaki P.O.V

I glanced towards the surrounding trees. Was this the Northern Forest? I looked Closer, it was dark and gloomy between the trees. I gulped. It's nothing but a forest, right? Nothing scary can be in an ordinary forest!

I walked foward, cautious and alert of my surroundings. The birds crooked making me shiver. But suddenly the forest cut off and there was a fails of long grass before the forest continued.

Normal P.O.V

Half way through the long grass she noticed a sign.

'Danger...' She couldn't read the other words so she came closer but as she took her step she fell in and felt her body sink but was unable to move her feet.

She could see the sign clearer.

'Danger! Quick sand!'

"I'm such.. An idiot!" Misaki squirmed but it was useless.

She just sunk deeper.

A shadow fell onto her. It was Mikan and Hotaru with her hovering vehicle.

"Mikan! Hotaru!" She smiled cheerfully.

"Baka Misaki! I told you it was dangerous!" Mikan hauled Misaki onto the vehicle as they went back to the forest.

Misaki glanced round the forest until she layed her eyes upon a small wooden cottage and next to it was a tiny slim teddy bear with beady eyes. It moved.

"Don't mind him! He's a friend of mine so he won't cause harm!" She patted him on the head. Harm? A bear like him?

They carried on but soon stopped, "Ruka?" Misaki glanced at Ruka, "Ruka! We need you!" Mikan said cheerfully.

Natsume's P.O.V

"Natsume!" I looked up at the sound of my name, it was Moshigue, "they took Ruka! They are using him!"

My inside was boiling. What did they want with him. They shouldn't use him behind my back!

------------

I launched out of the bush surprising everyone and pinning Misaki to the tree.

She was going to tell me her Alice!

"Natsume! Don't!" I heard Ruka, but I wasnt concentrating on him.

"You failed the test. Game over!" I said as coldly as ever.

Normal P.O.V

Misaki struggled in his grip, "what!? But that's not fair!" She yelled.

"If you won't tell me your alice then I'm going to find out myself," he released her and put rings of flames round Hotaru and Mikan.

"Stop! I really don't know my alice! I promise! Just don't hurt them!" She begged but the flames become larger.

She could see pain in Mikans and Hotarus eyes.

"I don't believe you!" He stated.

"Natsume," Ruka tried to calm Natsume down but Natsume shrugged him off.

Mikan suddenly shrieked and Misaki knew she was reaching her limit of patience.

"I SAID STOP!" Misaki launched onto him and water lifted above their heads she glanced up and so did Natsume, and as she placed her hand down the water dropped extinguishing the fiery flames.

She got off Natsume who she had knocked onto the floor, and stammered. Did she just do that?

"Eh!? Nobody here has water alice!" Mikan gasped and quickly spun towards Misaki.

"Maybe that was your alice! Since nobody here has that alice!" She squealed.

Misaki gave her a cheesy smile but inside was

sadness. They only know part of the truth.

--------------------------------